Kimber McGray and Summer Fullerton are currently looking for layouts that meet the following criteria for their new Memory Makers idea book.
Please submit your layouts on exciting times, annual events and seasonal changes that YOU capture during the year.
We are looking for single or double page layouts of any size.
Layouts with multi photos are strongly encouraged.
Deadline: August 25, 2008
Please follow these instructions carefully:
* Include your name, address and e-mail with your submissions. Submissions without this information will not be accepted.
* Include a typed version of any journaling that appears on your layouts.
* Submissions must be new: never-before-seen, never posted in an online gallery, never published.
* Layouts using previously unseen photos encouraged.
* Send hi-res jpgs no larger than 300K to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 25th, 2008.
* Limit 3 layouts per person.
If your page(s) is chosen, you will be notified via e-mail by Sept. 5, 2008 with further instructions. The payment for publication of your artwork is a free copy of the book.
Kimber has told me that they would LOVE digital submissions. They are looking for holiday/event layouts outside of the regular Christmas/Halloween -- think New Years, Valentines, flag day, earth day etc. Good luck!