Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: A Place to Share Your DesignerDigitals Albums

I am embarrassed that it has taken sooooo long - but I've finally completed my "Walking with Claire" book using Katie's "Posted" templates and 99% DD product. I'm a little anxious about the cost (taking into account our Aussie dollar!), but hoping it will be worth the expense!
    http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...uWrlm2bCrK1AqA

Oh no, looking at the preview again, I'm worried that the title in the Old Mill page will be cut off???

Sarah, your book is truly magical...the perfect combination of effective story telling and great pictures. So happy for you that you got your new camera. Some great bokeh in those photos!!
    just call me Uma

I guess I SHOULD remove the blinkie.
    BUT I'm not gonna!

Retired Creative Team Member and always family

Shannonmay,
    Your book is truly phenomenal! I love that walking is a win/win for you and Claire. Your design and photos are just lovely. I'm sure this precious book will be well worth the postage!

Marnie (AKA janejetson)
    marnie

Shannamay, what a great idea for a book! I love the pictures and the stories. I don't think that title will be cut off; I think the preview is pretty close to how the book will be trimmed. .05" on every outside edge is what they say, if I put stuff within .25" it is never trimmed off. If you have 1/4" clearance on the page I'd say it should be okay.

Sarah

I really enjoyed your book Shannamay. The colors and photos were beautiful!

Beautiful book, Shannamay.

Shannamay...I LOVE YOUR BOOK!! I especially like th e way you used the postage, the postcards and the masks and the journaling lines. Really, it is a beautiful tribute to a sweet intimacy. Thank you for sharing with us. The photo of the little bird who was checking you out is priceless.
    just call me Uma

I guess I SHOULD remove the blinkie.
    BUT I'm not gonna!

Retired Creative Team Member and always family

Just posted my other son's book--similar to Zach's. tfl

http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...t2DZy5ci2RaI1A
    marnie

I'm on a roll!! Here's another photo book, simply photos, of some of my flower photographs. tfl

http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...t2DZy5cgPcNcc0
    marnie

OK, finally my Daily December album is up in the Shutterfly gallery. Thanks to all the other DD ladies for the inspiration to stick with this project . I'm really glad I did it and know I'll enjoy reading over this book in years to come.

Christmas 2008

And while I'm at it, here's the link to my 10th anniversary album I finally completed back in November and finally got around to posting in the gallery!

10th Anniversary Album

Lyndell

Lyndell,
    What a keepsake, labor of love! I just love the cover! Great use of Ali's templates. tfs
    marnie

Featured book at Shutterfly--Congrats!
    Melanie, Your candid photography brings December to life--capturing traditions and art projects--like paper chains and original reindeer art! Lovely memories preserved with lovely design. http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...M2zRgxZgwPv5JO
    marnie

Wow, I am just planning my first book. This thread is the perfect example to inspire me!

Sallie

15. Question about Shutterfly

Do you purchase a book and upload all your pages? How much goes a whole book cost?

Thanks
    Helen from Hawaii

16. Forgot another question

Are your books 12 x 12?

Hi jjsamr,
    Go to Shutterfly.com and the site walks you through the process. Cost is determined by the type of cover you choose, the size, and number of pages (+shipping).
    Marnie
    marnie

I've finally finished my Daily December book. I'm so very pleased and can't wait to get it in the mail.
    BTW, Shutterfly is having a great sale right now!

My Book
    ~Kelly

Kelly,
    I thoroughly enjoyed your amazing book! Your photography is outstanding! The stunning tree, cute family photos, and fun food--you can get lost in each page. tfs
    marnie

I made a valentine book for my husband. I'm starting to like this "themed book thing".

~Kelly

Love your album Kelly!! It's beautiful--what a nice gift for hubby!
    Terry

Terry's Tales

Gear: Nikon D60
    Software: CS4
    Platform: Mac

22. Ironman 2000 Lake Placid Book

A friend and I did this race almost 9 years ago but I just recently discovered that the photographer had some really cool aerial shots of the race. Once I saw those I had to do a book on it. Our photos were from a very cheap film camera as you can see!! The journaling is all tongue-in-cheek as my friend and I have been trash talking each other for almost 20 years so please know I don't normally mouth off like that!

Ironman 2000 Lake Placid

23. Shannamay, your book is awesome! You are a real pro! So are yours, Kelly and janejetson. Very nice.

Thanks so much for your comment Mark. Your book is awesome! I can see why you had to do a book with those photos. The spot coloring is wonderful and I love the back cover! The fact that you two finished right next to each other shows what fun you must have had.

And Sharon I missed your book the first time. I've left you a comment at Shutterfly.
    ~Kelly

Here is my 'with all my heart, I love you' Book that I did for my husband George for Valentine's day!

http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...s3LhiwbggLRQd0

I've just finished two books,
    This is the first time I am going to see my pages printed !!!

The first one is a compilation of my layouts of 2008
    Remebering 2008

The second one is a book with my favorite photos of Venice
    Venezia

Erin your book is wonderful and Patricia your photos are a sight to behold! Beautiful books, both of you! :O)
    ~Kelly

Hallelujah! My December Daily book is finally done!

http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...NGDFu0Ygbz_xPC

Christine I just looked at your book and it is wonderful. Your little girl is so adorable. Love the photos of her and the dog.

Mark,
    What a challenge! The event and photographs are well worth showcasing! Fab!
    marnie

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast