Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: A Place to Share Your DesignerDigitals Albums

1. Has anyone other than me experienced problems with accessing the community pages on Shutterfly? Everything on their website works beautifully for me but the community. I get an error message dialogue box and then the standard error page when I try to access it. I have emailed them but have not had a reply yet. Just thought I'd check here as well. Anyone?

I just completed Lana's First Year album...phew! Here's the link:

http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...tWLlg2YAnHoTUu
    Heidi

My Gallery
    Camera: Canon Rebel XSi
    Software: Photoshop Elements 5 & Lightroom 2.2

Heidi, this is just beautiful. I love how you included so many pages (I'll probably do the same), and your arrangement is fabulous. What a wonderful chronicle of her first year.
    Renee

These are so awesome! I have a question. I looked at the photo book pricing at Shutterfly and saw that the basic 8x8 book comes with 20 pages and then you pay extra per page. Does this mean 10 actual papers with front and back printed in the book or 20 actual papers printed front and back? Just trying to get an idea of how they are done!

Denise

10 papers front and back! HTH!
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

babyroo7 Guest
    I FINALLY have my breast cancer walk book done! It can be viewed here:
    http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...N2rluwbge0WSQA

7. Here's a photo book about our vacation this year:

2008 Vacation

-Suz
    Last edited by Rascal; 10-01-2008 at 01:43 PM.

Just finished my album of my parents' visit to see my brother in Iceland. It can be viewed here: Iceland 2008

TFL

I finally finished my album for my best friend Sonya's birthday! I had to make the Sept 26th deadline in order to get it free....
    It's made with ALL DESIGNER DIGITALS product....here it is:

http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...fd7207a7b1fe91
    Heidi

My Gallery

Heidi, I am not getting to your book from the link you provided. Anyone else have any problems getting to it or is it just me?

babyroo7 Guest
    I can't get to Heidi's either!

Joey, I was going to leave you a message at Shutterfly, but can't remember my password (John keeps them all on his Trio), anyway this is one fabulous book.The photos are exceptional, the motive for the walk, just all of it. Very proud to know you.
    My Gallery

My Gear: Canon 50D, Canon EF 50mm 1.4, Canon EF 28-135mm 3.5-5.6 IS, Tamron 28-300mm IF
    My Software: PSE 7, Noiseware Professional, Lightroom 1.4

babyroo7 Guest
    Thanks, Deanie! I proud to call YOU my friend!

Heidi

My Gallery

Thanks Heidi. That link is working. Beautiful book and wonderful present for your friend.

16. Hi Ladies:

I just finished a photobook of our beach vacation to Maui. I used Katie's Made to Remember templates - they rock! I had to get it done FAST before my free photobook coupon expired and these helped me out so much.

http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...OGjVwwZAjJjqZQ

-Debbie

17. I just posted Eden's first year album (Just made the Sept 30th deadline for the free second book!)

Can't wait to recieve both Eden and Eli's albums!

I just finished my first also and can't wait to do another...

http://www.shutterfly.com/photobook/...762628e38c6d8e
    Rebecca Harper
    { Canon Xti, 24mm 1.8, Mac OS, CS3, Lightroom II }

2007 CK HOF Honorable
    My blog: becreative

19. I'm a bit of a lurker here but wanted to share my Disney album since I am so in love with how it turned out - all 78 pages of it.
    http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...uWDdmybASmh3Jg

20. I love looking at all of these terrific books. Here is a short one highlighting our recent trip to San Fran. And yes, I was there to drink wine. Did you really need to ask? LOL!!

jk, it was a PG rated family trip. Maybe next time!

San Francisco 2008

21. I sing in a southern gospel quartet called Circle of Friends and every year we host a gospel sing and bring in a bunch of other great groups. This year, I decided to make a book with highlights from the wonderful day...

TFL!!
    -- Lisa
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Stuff...
    Camera: Nikon D50 w/ Speedlight SB-600 flash, Canon PowerShot A470
    Lenses: 18-35mm, 50mm 1:1.8D, 80-200mm
    Computer: PC w/ Windows Vista 64, Epson Perfection V500 Scanner (for those old pics that I still have to get into digi format!), Epson Stylus Photo R1800 Printer, Wacom Bamboo Tablet
    Software: PSE 6.0 with Noiseware Standard Plug-in, LightRoom 2, ACDSee Photo Manager 2009

22. Help! Shutterfly Book question

I am so confused. How do you get your spine to be the same as your cover/back cover? I see most of you have uploaded pages....but my spine keeps coming out white. What am I doing wrong? ANYONE....please!!!!

23. You have to drag and drop a photo into the spine just like you do for the cover and back page. Then just crop it to make it look seamless.

babyroo7 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MeEmMom View Post
    I sing in a southern gospel quartet called Circle of Friends and every year we host a gospel sing and bring in a bunch of other great groups. This year, I decided to make a book with highlights from the wonderful day...

TFL!!
    Lisa, I can't see your book. Will you repost the link please?

Quote Originally Posted by babyroo7 View Post
    Lisa, I can't see your book. Will you repost the link please?
    I found the book!

Great book Lisa!

Find Me on Facebook

Emily Goes To The Park

I have been busily making photo books of my son growing up but when I was going through cds and other things looking for photos I found these ones of my little great niece and they just cried out to be in a book. So I thought I would post a link here for it. I used a lot of Designer Digital products and a few from some other places but mostly this book is about a little girl and her day at the park - the photos.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...Act27JozasmTpY

27. questions about designing cover?

First, is there another thread for Shutterfly Book questions?! I am trying to upload and print my first 8x8. I ran Katie's 8x8 SFLY action on the pages but do I create the cover to fit inside the blue lines of the Shutterfly specs for that? It is making me nervous!

So excited! I just finished my A Week In Our Life Album from Ali's challenge!

I'm sure you've seen me start this book 3 other times, but I finally finished my year-by-year book!!!
    Find Me on Facebook

Tracey,
    I think the specs here will answer your question. http://www.shutterfly.com/digitalscr...ooks/specs.jsp

I've yet to actually order a book because I'm making a few at the same time AND worrying about getting it right so keep referring to these.
    Debbie

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast