Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: A Place to Share Your DesignerDigitals Albums

Hi Kris, what a wonderful gift for your husband. So glad he liked it that much, he seems a wonderful man!

Quote Originally Posted by mugsbigsis View Post
    nativescrapper, click on "print services" at the top of this page. That takes you to Shutterfly where you can upload your photos or scrapbook pages to make into books. (My last book was all my DD layouts of my guys). They are great books. Hardback covers in fabric, leather or your photos are the most popular. They also have soft covers. They look like books you buy in the stores. They are wonderful! When you click on the "print services" right now, they will put a coupon in your account that gives you a "buy one get one free" 8x8 book. :O)
    I must not be completely awake this morning...I can't find the "print services" at the top of this page...help?

These books are great...I'm going to have to post one when I get back from Thanksgiving....thanks for all the inspiration and ideas!

3. Another cheer season always means another book.

A Season Of Warrrior Football 2011
    Kris

My Camera: Canon 50D, 50 mm 1.8, 18-55mm, 75-300mm and Canon 18-200mm EF-S IS Lens
    My Software: PSP X & PSCS2

Oh my stars ....... it was that Shutterfly Gallery that ultimately led me to this site, and now links to all of these amazing books ....... I feel like a kid in a candy store and can't wait to start looking at every one of these books - and I realize this thread started 3 years ago - love it that people are still adding their masterpieces!
    My Camera: Nikon D700
    My Software: Adobe CS5
    My Computer Platform: PC

Quote Originally Posted by debram56 View Post
    I must not be completely awake this morning...I can't find the "print services" at the top of this page...help?

These books are great...I'm going to have to post one when I get back from Thanksgiving....thanks for all the inspiration and ideas!
    OMGosh, I just saw this. So sorry. The link is no longer on the DD page. (But, I'm guessing you've figured that out by now. )

Kris, your book is wonderful!!! I love the "bonus pic" on the first page, too. Great perspective. :O)
    ~Kelly

I've created 5 books but this is the one I'm most proud of. I made this for Christmas for my godson, Drew. I got my inspiration from Carina Gardner's abc template and used Katie Pertiet's Classic Cardstock papers and Photo Clusters throughout the book.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...=8EbNWTlozcPSA

7. What a way to start a day! These albums are impressive! I love all of them but the rafting trip by Mark and the quality of the photo's blew my mind!....then the Chicago trip/New York trip just said to me the next time I go I need better photo's. Thanks for the link ...thanks for the visual inspiration! Wow after I posted my comment I saw there were 21 pages of inspiration - I only saw 1 page .... foot in my mouth again ....but I can't wait to go see all the other fantastic albums!
    Debbie Douglas aka Minideb
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gif

8. My Photo 365 Album for 2011 is done and ordered!
    http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...=8Cbsm7Vq2aP2g
    Jodi
    LOVES it here!

Camera: Canon 60d
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3

9. Jodi, you're book is awesome!
    Patsy

Jodi, your book is amazing. I think your page layout makes one of the best and most cohesive books that I've seen. So well done. Congratulations! :O)
    ~Kelly

I just looked through your book, Jodi!
    It's absolutely fabulous!
    Thess

My DD Gallery

A Holy Mess - My blog on life, digiscrapping and genealogy

My Cameras: Canon 50D and Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ40

It's done and ready to order! Thanks so much for the overwhelming support in the gallery. Your appreciation for my wildlife hobby always gives me the energy to keep going with it and get better.
    Sarah
    Equipment: Canon T2i (550D) with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, 55-250mm f/4-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, and 400mm f/5.6L lenses
    Software: Windows 8, PSE 10 (Editor), PSE 6 (Organizer), and PSCS 4

Jodi, your 365 album is amazing! Wow, the layout is unbelievable. I love the clean, minimal look. I always have something like that in mind but never have the guts to pull it off. You sure did!
    Sarah
    Equipment: Canon T2i (550D) with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, 55-250mm f/4-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, and 400mm f/5.6L lenses
    Software: Windows 8, PSE 10 (Editor), PSE 6 (Organizer), and PSCS 4

14. Sarah, your book is wonderful! The photography is just amazing!
    Patsy

WOW!!! Sarah your book is spectacular.. your photos so bright and clear... Oh I LOVE it..

software: PSE10 / iMAC
    Camera: Nikon D90 Digital SLR. 35mm 18-105mm

Jodi, your 2011 book is amazing, LOVE LOVE the format..

minivamnom12 you did a GREAT job with that book! What a lot of wonderful photos. LOVE your title page. :O)
    ~Kelly

18. Wow minivamnom12! That book is amazing! What a treasure you created for your family! Beautiful cover!
    Jodi
    LOVES it here!

Camera: Canon 60d
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3

here's the link to the Blurb book I made for my grand daughter Bryana's graduation and formal, and not forgetting the all important tradition of everyone heading for the beach in their school uniform... Oh that was great fun, I stood on the edge of the sand trying to find her amongst hundreds of year 12 graduates, not just from her school, but all surrounding schools as well... there were shoes being thrown from way out in the surf, school shirts, skirts, it was fabulous, I wouldn't have missed it for the world... I think this was my most memorable part of the whole week, seeing her run into the surf, carefree and with total abandonment, it actually brought a tear to my eyes... I think I actually got a touch of heatstroke, but I LOVED it... I thought I posted the link on my cover page in the gallery, but somehow its disappeared? anyway, if anyone is interested....

Year 12 Maroochydore State High Graduation 2012 by janet1949 | Blurb Books Australia

20. Love your book Janet!
    Patsy

21. I finally finished my December 2011 album! I splurged on 2 day shipping to get it before Christmas.
    This is my first digital scrapbook. I couldn't have done it without the Days of December templates!!
    Memories of December 2011

22. Gorgeous, congrats on completing your book!
    Susan

It's wonderful, Christi! Thanks for sharing it with us!
    Debi

My DD Gallery: beehive50
    My Camera: Canon 60D
    (Lens: 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, 70-200mm f/2.8)
    My Software: Photoshop Elements 10
    My Platform: Dell PC w/Wacom "Bamboo" Tablet

Christi, it looks wonderful!!! Yay! You'll love it all over again, each year at Christmas time. :O)
    ~Kelly

Here is a link to my vacation book at Blurb! I hope this works. http://www.blurb.ca/books/4090304-untitled

26. Ang, I went through your album twice...that's how much I enjoyed seeing all the photographs and the way you put them together. Autumn was certainly a lovely time of year for trip. I loved the photos of the boats. Great job! I'm so glad you shared. You are reminding me to keep pages about vacations clean and simple as you did for your book.
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

your book is stunning, Ang! Your photography is stellar and the templates you used couldn't be more perfect! I really enjoyed looking through it!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

Ang, your book is fantastic! I felt like I went through a couple of seasons. Like Merrilee, I went through your book more than once and then viewed it full screen, too. LOVE the sand photo and you got some wonderful landscapes. Such a beautiful keepsake. :O)
    ~Kelly

29. Ang, your book is awesome! Gorgeous photography!
    Patsy

LOVE your book, Ang!!!
    Amazing photos and they make me want to go there!
    Thess

My DD Gallery

A Holy Mess - My blog on life, digiscrapping and genealogy

My Cameras: Canon 50D and Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ40

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast