Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: A Place to Share Your DesignerDigitals Albums

I got my FIRST book yesterday in the mail. Now I know what everyone is talking about when they say how good their book came out. It was better than I expected. The glossy cover is the best.
    -Joanie
    Gear: Nikon D800, 50mm f/1.4G, Canon 5D / EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM, EF
    EF 50mm f/1.4, Canon G10, Wacom Graphire
    Software: CS3, Noiseware

My P365 Shutterfly Photobook is complete

I finished my first P365 and below is the link to my photobook in the Shutterfly Gallery. Thanks for looking!

http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...OWjli3ZgZi8oNK

Finn's first year album is finally finished!
    Got it delivered today and love how it turned out

Thanks for looking!
    Zero to One - Finn | Book Preview
    My name is Krysta, and I'm a switcher.. finally on a MAC!

Krysta, the book is precious. I really enjoyed looking through it.
    -Joanie
    Gear: Nikon D800, 50mm f/1.4G, Canon 5D / EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM, EF
    EF 50mm f/1.4, Canon G10, Wacom Graphire
    Software: CS3, Noiseware

Krysta... the book is fantastic! What a great job you did... I loved looking through it and seeing Finn grow! A wonderful treasure... thanks for sharing!
    Debi

My DD Gallery: beehive50
    My Camera: Canon 60D
    (Lens: 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, 70-200mm f/2.8)
    My Software: Photoshop/Lightroom Creative Cloud
    My Platform: Dell PC w/Wacom "Bamboo" Tablet

Krysta, it's beautiful! It's so fun when you have a book like that in your hands isn't it! Congratulations! :O)
    ~Kelly

What an incredibly beautiful treasure you've created - beautiful album, beautiful boy and beautiful family!

I tried to leave a comment on Blurb but ???

Your album is truly inspirational - loved the tucked in pages, the circular brushes in different colours and the arrow word art perfect.

Thanks for sharing -

hugs to Finn!
    Jacqueline
    Jacqueline

Hey Krysta, what a wonderful beautiful album you made of Finn's 1st year. I loved it! It was fun to watch and see him grow. I especially liked the monthly pages (Finn's 1 month etc) and the overview pages with the tucked in photos. Very cool. Thanks for sharing!

Here's the link to my vacation album

Terry

Terry's Tales

Gear: Nikon D60
    Software: CS4
    Platform: Mac

Terry...my husband will be so jealous! What great memories you have created with this book. The Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail is on his bucket list!
    Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

OMGoodness Terry.. seeing the whole book is wonderful.. magnificent photography, and the deep rich colors of the greens are beautiful.. Simply STUNNING book..

software: PSE10 / iMAC
    Camera: Nikon D90 Digital SLR. 35mm 18-105mm

Terry, it's AWESOME! I love that you have the sightseeing pages mixed in with the golf theme and the full page photos are wonderful! Love the pages "swing" near the end. :O) Beautiful job on a fantastic book. :O)
    ~Kelly

for anyone thats interested.. here is the link to my 'A Weekend In August' Blurb book..

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detai..._source=widget

Janet

software: PSE10 / iMAC
    Camera: Nikon D90 Digital SLR. 35mm 18-105mm

14. Janet, your book is awesome!
    Patsy

Janet the link isn't working for me. I'd love to see the book all together. :O)
    ~Kelly

The link appears to be working now. What brilliant photos you took, Janet!! I love that you've been able to showcase so many of them full size. What a stunning memory book you've created!
    Camera: Canon 7D, Olympus OM-D E-M5, Olympus TG2 (point and shoot)
    Lenses (for the 7D): Tamron F2.8 28-75mm, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 and Sigma 50mm f/1.4
    Software: CS6.0, LightRoom 5, ACDSee 14
    Platform: PC
    My blog: snippets

Gorgeous, Janet! The sunset shots are amazing!!!! (Of course I love the dogs, too) :O)
    ~Kelly

Janet ... absolutely gorgeous!!!!
    Gail

Just finished my Ren Fair album from last year! Thanks for letting me know about the Shutterfly sale Katie...got me super motivated!

20. Posting to Gallery???

Hi Cassie,

It seems that I cannot post my new 8x11 Custom Path book at Shutterfly.
    Is it just me or have others had this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by quietgirl View Post
    It seems that I cannot post my new 8x11 Custom Path book at Shutterfly.
    Is it just me or have others had this issue?
    With Shutterfly you have to "share" your book on the Shutterfly site before you can get the link to put here. It's kind of confusing and I struggle almost every time to "share" but once it's done then the link is available. Let us know. We would love to see your book.
    ~Kelly

22. I was planning to post to gallery so I guess "Share" is something else, right?

You have to first post your book in the Shutterfly Community. Like I said, I always have to find it by clicking around. Maybe someone will be able to give you better directions, soon. :O|
    ~Kelly

24. Full Bleed and Shutterfly Templates

I had edge treatments cut off with my last Shutterfly book and want to understand why.

I downloaded Shutterfly templates for 8.5 x11. I sized my paper to their template (which is really 11.25 X 8.59) On the template are blue guides which I thought were the VISIBLE AREA of the template. All my elements were inside those lines. Outside of those lines is the TRIM AREA which I understood would be cut off. More than the trim area was cut off

Jeff (in India) told me I have to resize the page to exactly 8 x 11. If that is true, why does Shuttefly give me a larger template (measurements above)?

It was my first time to use edge treatments (like Katie's LetterBox Overlays) and I am thinking I won't do that again unless I can understand this dilemma!

Many thanks to the wise woman who knows the answer!
    Lee Ann

Quote Originally Posted by Monique1971 View Post
    I finally finished my travel album of our vacation trip to the USA in 2007.

I used Anna's landscape layered album #2 and lots of other supplies. I am so curious how it will look when it is printed! Here is the link if you would like to take a peek: Untitled | Page 0 | Book Preview

Thank you all for your inspiration and all those beautiful goodies and for being such a warm community.
    gorgeous!!!
    Heather

Thanks Heather

I finished Cody's First Year album. It was 46 pages. Most of it were done with DesignerDigital products. I made the cover, back and spine with Shutterfly's program but it is quite limiting and not really my style. I'll do my own next time with DD stuff.

Unfortunately I can't find a way to share a custom path book in Shutterfly's gallery. It says only Classic books can be shared right now. I was able to post a link to my Facebook account. Or try
    http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...=8IctmTVu0ZsSG

Now on to something new!
    Denise Gormish
    Mom of Jackie (18) Jenny (15) and my English Cocker Spaniel 3-year-old Radiance Grand Prix RL1 AKC TD ASCA TD, i.e. Cody

My English Cocker Spaniels in my heart forever:
    Auld Sod Red Magic Merlin CGC CD OA OAJ OAC NJC (Merlin)
    Elan's Surprise Surprise CGC NA NAJ (Arthur)

So fun, I didn't know that!! I love Shutterfly...books, calanders, card etc!! I just ordered my Christmas cards yesterday!

29. With some inspiration from Ali Edwards and my friend Melissa Speelman I created this book for my husbands 50th Birthday celebration. Left him in tears.

Love You Because...David

Kris

My Camera: Canon 50D, 50 mm 1.8, 18-55mm, 75-300mm and Canon 18-200mm EF-S IS Lens
    My Software: PSP X & PSCS2

Hi Denise, what an absolutely stunning album you made of Cody!! Love it.

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast