Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: A Place to Share Your DesignerDigitals Albums

Scotland book - for the brave ;)

If I had been paying attention in the past I would know how to post a nice picture and link it... but I dont!! so here is justa link to see my Scotland book.
    I think its finished. Unless I sneak in another page or two!
    Trip to Christmas Mountain
    read all about it!... -->http://britgirl.typepad.co.uk/
    My DD gallery!
    I use; CS6 and LR5 on my beloved iMac!
    I'm a Canon girl I have a 5D MRK II.

Wow, Mel, your book is awesome.

My software: PSE10 on my beloved pc
    My gear: Canon t3; fujifilm finepix Z20

3. Mel, your book is fabulous!! I'm just catching up in this thread with other books, too. Sarah, Pam, Laura, I just had the pleasure of viewing your books, too. They are beautiful! Beckie, Kathleen and Anke I enjoyed your books so much, too. Thanks, everyone, for posting your links here. I am such a fan of these albums. I just got my Jolly Holly little 7 x 9 book in the mail and I've got to say the books look even better when you get them in your hands, don't you think?

Here's my December Days album:
    My December Days Album at Shutterfly
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

4. my first post and photo book

Gallery Project Details | Shutterfly

Everyone here is so talented, I've learned a TON! I've lurked for a little while but I thought I would share my first photo book (December Daily) created with all Designer Digital products and hints & tips from the forums!

Thanks for looking....I don't know how to post a picture of it and the title the link- sorry
    ~Laura

5. Laura, thanks for sharing your book here! It was fun for me to see how you used the Days of December template. Your book is filled with wonderful photos!
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

Thumbs up Way to go!!

I just love this thread. It's so cool to see all the finished albums.

Everybody has their own style and I get so much inspiration from watching the albums! To see all the created pages after each other gives a totally different look as when you see them separate in the gallery. It rocks!

Thank you all for sharing and keep continuing to make these lovely albums!!!

Monique

7. I finally put the pages together to form a book. It came in the mail today and I am very pleasantly surprised at the quality of materials used and how well it was printed. I heard they were well done, but I had never seen one before. (I think the family will definitely approve Shutterfly as the printer for the family heritage album thats been in the works for a few years now.) This is my first book and I think it could be addictive. I shrunk it down to 8x8 to make the pages even more "mini." Here's the link. TFL

Gallery Project Details | Shutterfly
    Last edited by ellan; 01-02-2012 at 02:10 PM.

Oh Ellan, oh my gosh, seeing your gorgeous pages en masse like that in book form, it's terrific from here, I can only imagine how thrilled you are to get it in your hands. A big bravo from me.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

9. It took me awhile to get this done, and I had to split it into 2 books (because Shutterfly won't handle more than 100 pages) so I will probably re-think how to layout another one. They are scheduled to arrive tomorrow and I have my fingers crossed that the quality is good because I'm giving them to my father (a most incredible Artist) as a late Christmas/early birthday present.

Volume I

Volume II

Hope these links work.

Thanks for looking.

Candy

Here's my Shutterfly page where you can see a vacation album that I printed. I used a ton of LynnG papers, some templates, etc.

http://hengen.shutterfly.com/

11. So Ben's First Year book is done. Here is the link!
    Ben's First Year

My Scotland-book is done and uploaded to Shutterfly!

Scotland 2009
    I've been scrapping like crazy over Easter and just finished my Scotland-book! All 64 pages of it...
    I've been so busy scrapping, that I haven't had time to keep track of supplies or post pages...

Almost everything is from DesignerDigitals, including all the LO Templates and papers!

All styles and a couple of elements are from ScrapGirls.
    A couple of things from ScrapMatters
    Thess

My DD Gallery

A Holy Mess - My blog on life, digiscrapping and genealogy

My Cameras: Canon 50D and Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ40

Great albums ladies!

I didn't post all these pages in the gallery as I didn't want to flood it with my stuff.

But here's my finished Jazzfest album.

Credits are in the post in the Shutterfly gallery.
    Sarah
    Equipment: Canon T2i (550D) with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, 55-250mm f/4-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, and 400mm f/5.6L lenses
    Software: Windows 8, PSE 10 (Editor), PSE 6 (Organizer), and PSCS 4

Very cool book Sarah. You got that put together so quick too!
    Sam

Oh Sarah, you can feel justifiably proud of your beautiful book. Love the kind of scruffed look with the folded paper and the torn bits. And your photo on the back cover, WOW! Bravo to you.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

I can get lost over at the shutterfly gallery just looking at all these wonderful, fabulous, amazing projects : )

I just posted my "a week in the life" project.

a week in the life
    ~Mary

Camera - Canon 40D

Software - PSE 7.0, Lightroom

Just Us - Family Blog

I've been scrapping like crazy and missed most of the chats yesterday because I really wanted to get my Florida-book done...
    Now it's uploaded to, and ordered from, Shutterfly.
    All 90 pages of it!

Florida RoadTrip 2009

I'm moving on to my next project...
    Thess

My DD Gallery

A Holy Mess - My blog on life, digiscrapping and genealogy

My Cameras: Canon 50D and Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ40

I have a Florida book posted, too, although mine is much less ambitious! It's to record all the fun we had with our daughter and her family a few weeks ago. TFL!
    A Week on Anna Maria Island
    Lynn (also known as Lynnie!)

I finished my niece's wedding book! That sale was the perfect motivation:

Daniel and Andrea
    Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

21. The week in the life is done and I'm so very glad I did it. Ali, it's such a great idea.

Week in the Life

Doris
    Ps Amy love the wedding album. Any interest in doing mine?

Ok. I'm very new to the digiscrapping scene. Are you saying you can do your own pages in PSE with your own digi supplies and have them put your pages into a photo book for you? I can see where you can "drop" your photos into one of their themed books but can't figure out where you would order a book with your own pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Bschori View Post
    Ok. I'm very new to the digiscrapping scene. Are you saying you can do your own pages in PSE with your own digi supplies and have them put your pages into a photo book for you? I can see where you can "drop" your photos into one of their themed books but can't figure out where you would order a book with your own pages.
    When you're choosing your theme for a book, choose "Print Your Digital Scrapbook." Or you can get to that option by clicking on "Print Services" here at DD, located on the top toolbar. That will take you to the blank, full-bleed option where you upload your full pages for a book.

Be sure to use Shutterfly's templates for your front and back cover, as they are not square dimensions due to the casewrap (folding over) of the paper on the cover.
    Sarah
    Equipment: Canon T2i (550D) with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, 55-250mm f/4-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, and 400mm f/5.6L lenses
    Software: Windows 8, PSE 10 (Editor), PSE 6 (Organizer), and PSCS 4

24. A HUGE thanks to Ali for her Rejoice album templates. I had a free 8x8 coupon to use by this weekend, and I was able to whip up this gift for Father's Day. I can't share it in the gallery because DH has a feed to it.

Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

25. What a fabulous idea Cassie and an amazing template Ali.
    I love surprise books! He's going to love it!

Cassie it's absolutely superb, what a joyous gift and beautiful and fitting photographs for each of the pages.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Talking

I finally finished my Turkye album. I ordered it today with Blurb. I hope I did everything right. It is the first time and I am so excited!!!

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/invit...6ade43337569a7

Monique - great book! Looks like you guys had an awesome time!!
    TFS

I really need to start catching up on this thread!
    Melanie - just saw your Scotland book - wow! Fantastic!!

Merrilee -just saw your Dec days book - that is so cute! I bet your family just loved it!!

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast