Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: A Place to Share Your DesignerDigitals Albums

1. Arrow A Place to Share Your DesignerDigitals Albums

As you may know, Shutterfly has a COMMUNITY where you can share your scrapbook albums with others.

I thought it would be nice if everyone could put a link here to any album they've posted using DesignerDigitals products so we'll be sure to see them!

Here's one from me that I made to show some friends how Jack has grown over the years:

Sending You Love
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

What a wonderful keepsake, Cassie! Beautiful!

Here is my first album. I just received it in the mail, and I was thrilled!!

Jake's First Birthday Party

Angie

My Gallery at DD
    My Blog

My Gear: Nikon D800 and D700, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 105mm, 70-300mm, 70-200mm 2.8
    Software: Adobe PSCS5, Adobe Lightroom 4

3. My book is more of a photo book than a scrap book but I did use some DD items. Some papers by Lynn G and frames by Katie P. The tutorials by Cassie were great and a big help too! There should be more journaling but most of the people that were on the trip did not want too much. I imagine it would be more fun for others to view if they had more of the itinerary or back story to read. Check it out:

White water rafting down the Futaleufu in Southern Chile

Here is my photobook for Owen's 2nd year. he loves sharing it with family when they visit. I'm sure I'll be making more for him!

http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...tHDZq2YCqHXU5g

These books are wonderful! Mark, your 2 page photos are fantastic!! :O)
    ~Kelly

Great Books Girls! This is a great idea Cassie! Thanks!

Tara
    My Gallery

My NEW Blog
    My Gear: Apple 27" iMac, Adobe CS5 & Lightroom, Canon Rebel T2i and Wacom Tablet.

7. Here's a book I ordered from Shutterfly. It's a book of all the pages I created for my scanned paper dolls from the late 40's and 1950's.

Paper Doll Collection

Here's another book of pages I created of photos from our spring road trip to Asheville, NC.

Destination Asheville, NC

Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

8. I am definitely inspired! I agree that those 2 page photos are amazing!

Those are some very awesome books, you all did a wonderful job!!!
    I have a question, I havent even done a book, I just save my layouts on disks and my computer, made a slide show, but nothing fancy.
    My question is ....Is the book itself of our digital pages we made? and is it in a protective sleeve or is it like a magazine book? And what the estimated cost of a book? I really havent even looked into something like this...could you give me some info of where to make one??

nativescrapper, click on "print services" at the top of this page. That takes you to Shutterfly where you can upload your photos or scrapbook pages to make into books. (My last book was all my DD layouts of my guys). They are great books. Hardback covers in fabric, leather or your photos are the most popular. They also have soft covers. They look like books you buy in the stores. They are wonderful! When you click on the "print services" right now, they will put a coupon in your account that gives you a "buy one get one free" 8x8 book. :O)
    ~Kelly

Wow you guys have some awesome books...I am so jealous... I can't even get one together...I am working on a book of an event...but can't seem to get it together...so many choices...so many beautiful products to use...what pictures and where to put them. I think I will just do a book of my LO's first and maybe that will help me move forward. Once again great books guys!
    Angela
    My Gallery
    PC Vista PSE6 CS4
    Canon Powershot A540
    Canon EOS Rebel XSi EF-S 18-55mm / 55-250mm

12. Angela, I know the feeling. At first, I didn't know where to start, either. Once I saw my first album in print after it arrived in the mail, I knew I would be doing more albums. Can't wait for you to experience seeing your own pages come to life in a book!

Cheryl (nativescrapper), they are the neatest hard cover books. Your layouts are printed on beautiful quality paper. Really, you just have to do one because I know you will be pleased. The cost depends on how many pages you include in your album, the size of the album (8x8 or 12x12) and the type of cover you choose. When I think of how much an empty album with sleeves costs plus the cost of printing at home, it is much more cost effective to have Shutterfly print an album.

Cassie, Mark, Dana and Angie, I just enjoyed viewing your albums so much. That was all the motivation I need to keep producing! TFS!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

13. I've posted my book on the website here before, but I would love to share it again! I've had great feedback on products I used here at DD.
    Sorry, I have no idea of how to post a picture of my book. Karissa
    Kris

My Camera: Canon 50D, 50 mm 1.8, 18-55mm, 75-300mm and Canon 18-200mm EF-S IS Lens
    My Software: PSP X & PSCS2

Here is a link to the book I did as a gift for my dad. I used DD products in many of the layouts.

FATHER'S DAY BOOK
    My Gallery
    Staci
    in WV

15. Thanks for sharing your books, Kris and Staci. I enjoyed viewing them.
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

Thanks Merr!
    My Gallery
    Staci
    in WV

Very fun to view everyone's albums! Mark, your raft trip looked like an absolutely AMAZING adventure!
    My Gallery

My Blog: Feed Your Spirit

Cameras: Canon Rebel XS DSLR and Canon Power Shot SD900 Digital Elph point-n-shoot
    Software: PSE8 and Lightroom 2

18. Thanks Kelly, Merrilee and Elena. I realize that I am not in the same league as all of the talented people here but I had fun nonetheless! BTW, that is me on page 37, one of my boys on pages 34-35 and me with my other son on page 59. Big fun!

Merrilee, I enjoyed your books as well. And thanks for the comments you and Cassie left at Shutterfly!

I just received my book today and I have to tell you I am thrilled with the finished product. The pages are thick and meaty and everything looks great. I was worried because sometimes the pictures on the website seem to be a little fuzzy. But they look terrific in the book! I will definitely be doing more of these. What a great way to show friends your pictures. My parents used to show people slide shows of our trips. These books seem so much more humane!

I went with the 12x12 size because of all the action shots. How do you guys like the 8x8's?

19. These books seem so much more humane!
    LOL! Mark, that is so true!

I also agree about the photos looking a bit fuzzy on the website but nice and clear and sharp in the finished book. I love the 8 x 8 size because they fit on nicely on a bookshelf. I'm sure the 12 x 12 must be gorgeous, though, for your fabulous photos.

Mark, don't sell yourself short. Your book is very professional looking and filled with such interesting, adventure photos.
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

20. I agree with Merr about Mark's book. I think the photography is awesome and the entire book very professional. I love the books from Staci, Merrilee, Cassie, Angie, Dana and Kris. Each book has its own personality and each is a true keepsake and treasure!
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

I just finished my first book. Although it was confusing in the beginning, I am so darn happy with the way that it turned out.

http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...s3LhiwbgVuIoko

My DH's Valentine Book

and one with just photos from the DD Flickr Group

Erin, your book looks beautiful! You must be so pleased with it.
    Donna

My Gallery

NIKON D600, 24-70mm 2.8, 50mm 1.4, Macro 105mm 2.8, 28-300mm & FUJIFILM X-E1
    PSE 10, LR 4
    iMac & MBPro / Mavericks

My husband and I went on a cruise this past Feb. to the Bahamas with my inlaws. Thanks for looking!

http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...OHLhk0ZA1dBNbw

Credits: All from Designerdigitals.com
    Paper - Sea Salt by Katie Pertiet
    Frames - Vintage Photo Frames by Katie Pertiet
    Hipster Plumes 13 by Anna ******
    Bird Brush - Beach Bum Brushset by Anna Aspens
    Some Paper by ksharonkdesigns at twolittlepixles

25. Larissa, your book is VERY cool! Thanks for sharing it with us, and welcome to the DD community!
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

I just added my Book to the Shutterfly Gallery. The books is called Yesterday-and it is the history of the "Johns" in our family. There are now six in a row! I looked at all the other books, and they are fantastic. Mark! what an amazing trip!! I am working on a book of our trip to the Hudson River Valley last October. Want to get it done before we go on vacation again! Here is the link to my book.

http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...uXLVixZg5nt_0i
    My Gallery

My Gear: Canon 50D, Canon EF 50mm 1.4, Canon EF 28-135mm 3.5-5.6 IS, Tamron 28-300mm IF
    My Software: PSE 7, Noiseware Professional, Lightroom 1.4

Well, I finally finished my NEW YORK CITY Album. Love how it turned out. You can view it at

http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...NWbVi3Zg2OeEnS

Last edited by katie pertiet; 08-29-2008 at 08:00 AM.
    My Gallery

My NEW Blog
    My Gear: Apple 27" iMac, Adobe CS5 & Lightroom, Canon Rebel T2i and Wacom Tablet.

28. I finally finished my Chicago vacation album . . .

Family Vacation - Chicago

Now . . . to go look at some of the other books linked here (I was afraid to look before I finished mine because I was afraid that I would want to start all over again!)
    -- Lisa
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Stuff...
    Camera: Nikon D50 w/ Speedlight SB-600 flash, Canon PowerShot A470
    Lenses: 18-35mm, 50mm 1:1.8D, 80-200mm
    Computer: PC w/ Windows Vista 64, Epson Perfection V500 Scanner (for those old pics that I still have to get into digi format!), Epson Stylus Photo R1800 Printer, Wacom Bamboo Tablet
    Software: PSE 6.0 with Noiseware Standard Plug-in, LightRoom 2, ACDSee Photo Manager 2009

Deanie, your book is out of this world! I just LOVE it! The details that you put into it . . . the frames, the elements, the blending. . . it's just fantastic! Love how you blended them into one flawless page at the end. Wonderful!
    ~Kelly

30. WOW, so many impressive albums. Thanks, everyone, for sharing your links here.
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast