Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: A Place to Share Your DesignerDigitals Albums

This is a gorgeous book, Ang! I loved looking through it. I hadn't noticed this thread before - so many beautiful books!
    Julie

Hi Ang, I love your book. Such beautiful photos, loved the photos of all the pumpkins! Must have been a wonderful vacation! Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed watching it

Thank you ladies for your kind comments!! I loved Lynn`s templates and keeping it simple was the way to get it done!!

Here is a link to my Shutterfly album. Thanks!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...0BbtXDhy3aMWOf
    Sarah
    Equipment: Canon T2i (550D) with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, 55-250mm f/4-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, and 400mm f/5.6L lenses
    Software: Windows 8, PSE 10 (Editor), PSE 6 (Organizer), and PSCS 4

Sarah, your book is so jam packed with your family's year it's fabulous!!!! So much to look at and it will surely be a treasure. :O)
    ~Kelly

I just got a code for Blurb this morning and I had to finish my 2012 PL book. finally done!!
    http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/invit...4c05b2e39a21fc
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

Just checked this out and it is fabulous!!! I think this is the first PL I've looked that closely at and watched it grow in the gallery. It is so fun to see it all together. You did a fabulous job!
    Sharon
    aka - justbnsharon
    DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

8. so cool! it was fun to re-visit all those pages and to see them together! awesome, Anke!!
    heather

I did it!!! I finally finished a book on an entire year! I'm working on all years from 2006 to 2013, but at least 2010 is done!
    I'd say somewhere between 80 and 90% of the stuff I've used is DesignerDigitals'.
    And the cover is the one I did for a CT Scraplift Challenge a year ago, when I totally lifted Esther's awesome cover!

http://www.blurb.com/books/4178602-2010
    Thess

My DD Gallery

A Holy Mess - My blog on life, digiscrapping and genealogy

My Cameras: Canon 50D and Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ40

Quote Originally Posted by anke View Post
    I just got a code for Blurb this morning and I had to finish my 2012 PL book. finally done!!
    http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/invit...4c05b2e39a21fc
    Absolutely gorgeous!!!
    Thess

My DD Gallery

It looks awesome Thess! that is quite the accomplishment, pat yourself on the back!!!!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

Great album Thess!! Some stunning pages, also like the concert pages. Awesome

Your book is beautiful Thess!!

I realise I never actually posted the album here... And that after all the help I had on this forum! So, here it is, a little late, but I still think this is the best album we (my mom and I) ever made!

This is 2 albums in 1 folder, my mom made the first album (1937-1980), and I did the second one (1980-2012). My grandmom received this album for her 75th birthday. Unfortunately, she passed away this May, so she only could enjoy it for a year, but she really liked the albums and treasured them!

https://picasaweb.google.com/monique...Nmj9t7liKD9OA#

We used about 98% Katie Pertiet stuff (the exceptions are some elements --- all papers and frames and most elements are from Katie Pertiet). Some elements we made ourselves out of handwriting etc. That was really cool to learn!

Right now we're doing the same album for my other grandparents (my father's parents), and it's kind of a deadline (22 July), so we're working really hard... I can't wait to show you! Especially because for this album, we made a lot of elements from their own (hand)writing, brochures and cards etc. (sneak peak: https://picasaweb.google.com/monique...CLK6jdyf-p-CAQ ---> this site gets updated as we make pages, as backup)

15. Awesome, Eressea! You guys did a fabulous job! So sorry for the loss of your grandmother, but I am glad that she got to enjoy all of your hard work.
    Susan

Beautiful album Monique, glad she enjoyed the album. I am so sorry for your loss.

I'm done! I 've finished the book on my vacation to Gotland in 2009 w/ my mom and sis! I've posted about half of the pages here in the gallery. This project has taken waaay too long (I clearly have mother-issues), but your encouragement through your comments helped a lot! Thank You, Ladies!
    I know I swore never to go Shutterfly again, but I really want 12x12 AND 8x8, and I wanted the order shipped to multiple addresses in the US and in Sweden, so this was my only option... I hope it goes better than last time!
    99,9% is DesignerDigitals!!! Mostly Katie Pertiet and Lynn Grieveson, but also Maplebrook Studios! And I started this book while Andrea Victoria was at DD, so there are some of her papers too!
    One template by Anna ****** and one by Studio Yin. A couple of elements by Kate Hadfield and a couple of styles by Amanda Fraijo-Tobin.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...AcOXDFq1ZM2LtA
    Thess

My DD Gallery

18. Gorgeous, Thess! Especially love pages 36-39!
    Susan

I've never posted a book so I'm not sure if this will work. I really wish Shutterfly had not changed their format to where you can't view the book at full size because you can't see all the details. This was in 2007 when we baked Christmas cookies with our two year old grandsons - I made the book this September (2013).

Templates and various other supplies purchased here at DD and the paper pack kit by Zoe Pearn. Hope this works!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...d=1Dct2zds0YaU

Thanks for looking!
    My Camera: Nikon D700
    My Software: Adobe CS5
    My Computer Platform: PC

Your kids will love them!

Brenda, your book is adorable! They are going to love this. :O)

I seemed to have missed this new one by Thess, too. Thess, you've proven that you don't have to use the same templates or page design for a book. Your's flows beautifully.

And Eressea, WOW! Simply gorgeous!
    ~Kelly

I cant't believe - I 've really done it!
    First of all I would like to say thank you all, for your inspirations! I would never do it without you.
    Thank you all for your patience when I flooded gallery with my scottish scraps Thank you for all your comments! You can't imagine how much your words mean to me.
    Katie and Lynn - your digi supplies are fantastic, working with these products was such a great pleasure! I really love them!
    I'm proud of myself, although how many times I look at my album so many times I find some mistake Now I will correct it another half year.
    Anyway, I would like to show you the whole album.
    Here you can find it along with the appropriate music

http://artebanale.blogspot.com/2013/...e-wakacje.html

Agnieszka

23. Wonderful! Congratulations, Agnieszka on finishing this amazing book! I must confess, you've made me want to go back and re-scrap my paper album of England/Scotland.....
    Susan

Wow Agnieszka! What a beautiful amazing album. Loved it, it is scrapped really pretty. I really enjoyed watching your pages. I also saw some things/places we also saw on our Scotland vacation. So it brought back great memories.

25. Agnieszka, your album is just beautiful!!
    Patsy

Thank you very much!
    Agnieszka

so great to see all the pages together! well done!
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

Agnieszka... it's just beautiful! What a treaatsure! Congrats on getting it finished!
    Debi

My DD Gallery: beehive50
    My Camera: Canon 60D
    (Lens: 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, 70-200mm f/2.8)
    My Software: Photoshop Elements 10
    My Platform: Dell PC w/Wacom "Bamboo" Tablet

Just thought I'd post this here---I never dreamed I'd be able to get an entire book out of 2012's December. But I did! So now I have every year except 2013, which will remain undone.

December Daily 2012 Front Cover copy.jpg
    Sarah
    Equipment: Canon T2i (550D) with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, 55-250mm f/4-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, and 400mm f/5.6L lenses
    Software: Windows 8, PSE 10 (Editor), PSE 6 (Organizer), and PSCS 4

30. Awesome, Sarah!
    Susan

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast