Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: A Place to Share Your DesignerDigitals Albums

This is my latest book, called
    "Your Mother's Memories Of You."

It's a book I created for my daughter, Katie who is now 28 years old. The cover is from Lynn Grieveson's Roses from the Attic kit and the template for all the pages is Jessica Sprague's but changed a little to suit my project.

Also, my recipe book, "Christmas With the Roberts" has been featured as well. You'll recognise the kits and papers from DD, I'm sure.

Thanks for looking.
    Susie

My Gallery My Blog
    My Software
    Photoshop CS6, Noiseware
    Photoshop Elements 11
    My Gear
    DSLR Olympus Evolt 510, Lenses: 14-42 Wide Angle, 40-150 Telephoto, 50mm Macro.

Beautiful Book Erin, When your daughter is older she is going to treasure it.

Tara
    My Gallery

My NEW Blog
    My Gear: Apple 27" iMac, Adobe CS5 & Lightroom, Canon Rebel T2i and Wacom Tablet.

Susie, I love your choice of templates for your recipes book. I'm trying to slowly compile one myself. You've got me looking at templates now. :O)
    ~Kelly

4. I just love seeing everones finished products. I know I love having a finished book to look through and share those around us....

I finally finished another one I can share - most of the shutterfly books I have made have so many others that I dont share them but this one is from a family Disney vacation, and another one I made for my son last year...
    disney book:
    http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...uGjBkyZg6fCe5m

skater book:
    http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...uGjBkyZgUo01be
    shhbabymine (sarah)
    canon rebel xti
    PSE5
    my gallery

It takes me forever to view the books ( turtle internet,) but WOW, they are worth it! You all have done a fabulous job composing your books.

6. I keep coming back to this thread to see what new links are added. I am so glad I get to see these examples!

Susie and Sarah, I just spent time with your books! All I can say is, WOW, and BRAVO!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

8. I just received my shutterfly book of my Chicago Trip and I am thrilled!!! I was nervous about what the quality of the finished product would be, but it is just fantastic. The pictures are so clear and clean and the quality of the paper and cover is just more than I expected! Thanks Katie and DD for recommending them!
    -- Lisa
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Stuff...
    Camera: Nikon D50 w/ Speedlight SB-600 flash, Canon PowerShot A470
    Lenses: 18-35mm, 50mm 1:1.8D, 80-200mm
    Computer: PC w/ Windows Vista 64, Epson Perfection V500 Scanner (for those old pics that I still have to get into digi format!), Epson Stylus Photo R1800 Printer, Wacom Bamboo Tablet
    Software: PSE 6.0 with Noiseware Standard Plug-in, LightRoom 2, ACDSee Photo Manager 2009

9. I couldnt help it - after we made my sons flash cards and
    memory matching cards - I knew I would end up with a
    book. He helped pick out all his favorites to include in his new counting book... you can see it here:
    http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...uGjBkyZg5tGec2
    shhbabymine (sarah)
    canon rebel xti
    PSE5
    my gallery

Quote Originally Posted by shhbabymine View Post
    I couldnt help it - after we made my sons flash cards and
    memory matching cards - I knew I would end up with a
    book. He helped pick out all his favorites to include in his new counting book... you can see it here:
    http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...uGjBkyZg5tGec2
    You could publish and sell that book! It's wonderful!!!
    My Gallery

Camera: Canon Power Shot S5 IS
    Software: Photoshop Elements 11

I am so sad when I think about how few pictures we took after our daughter's birth 16 years ago. The quality is so poor, too. Now I feel like I have a beautiful keepsake for her thanks to Katie, Shutterfly, and Katrina's inspiration!

Kate's Birth Book
    Angie

My Gallery at DD
    My Blog

My Gear: Nikon D800 and D700, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 105mm, 70-300mm, 70-200mm 2.8
    Software: Adobe PSCS5, Adobe Lightroom 4

Ohhh! These are just gorgeous! I have spent the better part of the last hour looking at them all...I am speechless. Great job everyone.
    Kathie R.

My Favorite Toys:
    Nikon D70s, MacBookPro, CS3, Wacom Tablet,
    iPod (to show off my pics and digi stuff!) and my car.

I finished my 10 Weeks To Treasure book of Ian's First Three Days! It took me 3 years of procrastination...and 10 weeks of effort!

Quote Originally Posted by wags View Post
    I am so sad when I think about how few pictures we took after our daughter's birth 16 years ago. The quality is so poor, too. Now I feel like I have a beautiful keepsake for her thanks to Katie, Shutterfly, and Katrina's inspiration![/url]
    Oh Angie! Your book is lovely (and I'm so glad to have inspired it!) I love that you included a black and white photo as well as the ultrasound photo! I can't believe that she is swaddled in the same blanket as Ian was 13 years apart! (it's a classic )

Thanks, Katrina!! Thanks for giving me the push to get this project started and finished! I must say that I really love the flow of your book. I rarely do 2 page LO's, so I wasn't thinking like that when I arranged my papers. I'll have to pay closer attention to that next time.

That's so funny about the blanket!!! Some things never change!
    Angie

My Gallery at DD
    My Blog

My Gear: Nikon D800 and D700, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 105mm, 70-300mm, 70-200mm 2.8
    Software: Adobe PSCS5, Adobe Lightroom 4

16. Here's my finished book about my dd's day at horse camp. I've never done a themed album before that used a consistent design throughout, but I really like how this turned out for my girls!

Horse Camp
    -- Lisa
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Stuff...
    Camera: Nikon D50 w/ Speedlight SB-600 flash, Canon PowerShot A470
    Lenses: 18-35mm, 50mm 1:1.8D, 80-200mm
    Computer: PC w/ Windows Vista 64, Epson Perfection V500 Scanner (for those old pics that I still have to get into digi format!), Epson Stylus Photo R1800 Printer, Wacom Bamboo Tablet
    Software: PSE 6.0 with Noiseware Standard Plug-in, LightRoom 2, ACDSee Photo Manager 2009

heres a link to my latest book -its a bit different from the normal because its not photos! its a silly story for Daisy and Mollie to read. some drawings some digi products.
    http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...M2zRgxZj9GE6RA
    Last edited by katie pertiet; 08-29-2008 at 07:47 AM.
    read all about it!... -->http://britgirl.typepad.co.uk/
    My DD gallery!
    I use; CS6 and LR5 on my beloved iMac!
    I'm a Canon girl I have a 5D MRK II.

I just love Melanie's gorgeous story book. If any one has trouble with the link, this one should take you there. You must see it. It's fantastic.
    http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...M2zRgxZj9GE6RA
    Susie

My Gallery My Blog
    My Software
    Photoshop CS6, Noiseware
    Photoshop Elements 11
    My Gear
    DSLR Olympus Evolt 510, Lenses: 14-42 Wide Angle, 40-150 Telephoto, 50mm Macro.

This is really funny, when I click on your link, it takes me to my Cancun book. How did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Britgirl View Post
    heres a link to my latest book -its a bit different from the normal because its not photos! its a silly story for Daisy and Mollie to read. some drawings some digi products.
    http://www.shutterfly.com/photobook/...944dfefaeb216b
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

well now, how odd! I'm not the greatest with links so I have no idea!!!!
    read all about it!... -->http://britgirl.typepad.co.uk/
    My DD gallery!
    I use; CS6 and LR5 on my beloved iMac!
    I'm a Canon girl I have a 5D MRK II.

21. Mel, your link takes me to my Spring Road Trip album???????

Thanks, Susie, for the link to Mel's story book. Wow, now, I know for sure our Mel is a creative genius. I loved your book and I think it is so neat you did that for your girls. WTG!

Lisa, I would have loved attending a horse camp when I was a young girl. That was a pleasure to see all your wonderful pages all together in one terrific album.

Angie and Katrina, those baby books are very special!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

this is really adorable! What a clever idea, I just love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Britgirl View Post
    http://www.shutterfly.com/photobook/...944dfefaeb216b
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

23. Our Family Book

This book has pictures of all my kids' family members, including parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Some of them live far away so I wanted my kids to have a book with pictures of them where they could look at it frequently and be able to identify them from the pictures. I always have a hard time keepings things simple and not too cluttered, so please try to look past that and enjoy the book!

Our Family Photo Album

Last edited by guapetona33; 08-26-2008 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Trying to add a picture

24. Our Faces Emotions Book

This is a book I made copying one of my kids favorite books. It has pictures of them making happy faces, sad, laughing, crying, grouchy, sleepy, messy, and more.
    Our Faces Emotions Book

I'm still trying to figure out how to post a picture, so if it doesn't work I'm sorry.

One more thing--I don't know if you're picking the winners of the 2 12x12 books at random or not, but if you're picking by hand I would REALLY, REALLY, REALLY love to get one of them. =) You have no idea the time I've spent just trying to figure out how get these two books posted onto Shutterfly and then post these two links onto here (not to mention the time I spent making the two books--at least 50 hours per book, maybe closer to a hundred or even more). Show me some love for all of my effort! =)
    Last edited by guapetona33; 08-26-2008 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Adding a request

I just finished my first...it's a book about my family's recent beach trip. One of my sons didn't get to go, so I Photoshopped him into some of the pictures in the book! I used Katie's Made to Remember book template which was just totally awesome for this. Thanks Katie!

http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...M2DJg5YA5wYjb6

26. I finally finished my first book and cannot wait to get it printed! Thanks so much for looking! I feel bad that I couldn't credit all the wonderful people who inspired me but this community is the reason I could get it done in the first place. Here's the link:
    http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...tGzJu5bgyOs6uC
    Brittany
    My Blog

fixed your link Mel!
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

I finally finished an album for my son!

I've been working on this for months! On and off, of course. It's so much fun looking back at these pictures from when Jack was a baby, even though he's only 7 now! Thanks for letting me share!

I love that there is a single place here to see Designer Digitals ideas for Shutterfly books. Each book is so creative and unique. I'm impressed with all the artistic ability. Such beautiful examples. I feel like a kid in a candy store. There is so much to learn. Fortunately, there are great teachers.

Here is a first attempt at a composite 60th birthday tribute.
    http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...N2rZuxYATiesfk

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast