Thread: just downloaded all of my lo's

just downloaded all of my lo's

from here. Some are very small ( the beginning days) and now they are quite big and I will still be able to print !

But that is not my story. My story is really how weird it was to re-live these lo's as I started from 1 and ended on 342. it was like I redid all these lo's. I read all the journaling as they were being saved... I remember actually doing most of them and the story behind them ! and I had a good lol at a lot ! which is good.

So really what I am saying is relook at your lo's from time to time. We tend to just keep going forward and not necessarily looking back at the art we have produced. Also I think if you think this current work is better than everything you have done in the past ... you may be wrong. I love some of the old work I did ... and never realised it.

Nostalgia at its best ( and its not even that old! cos I have only been digi scrapping for 2 years)

just my 2c
    my blog
    my gallery

Tools of the trade :
    Nikon chick D700 D200 D70
    lenses : 70-200;18-70 50mm 1.4 85mm 1.8 18-200 Flashing chick SB800
    macbookpro chick
    The chick needs - Nikon 24-70 2.8 ed & nikon 70-200 !

oh another funny moment while I was doing the saving thing is a lo I did of dd getting engaged. It was a year ago today .... I called her and said - did you know it was 1 year ago. She didn't, and wouldn't have if I hadn't reminded her and all because of a lo !
    my blog
    my gallery

Tools of the trade :
    Nikon chick D700 D200 D70
    lenses : 70-200;18-70 50mm 1.4 85mm 1.8 18-200 Flashing chick SB800
    macbookpro chick
    The chick needs - Nikon 24-70 2.8 ed & nikon 70-200 !

I started (digi)-scrapping more than four years ago and I also really enjoy looking back on what I did - some of the early stuff I cringe at today (as I will in a few years about today's stuff probably), but there are a lot of surprisingly well done pages and yes, more importantly - a lot of nostalgia and memories.

Thanks for the reminder!
    * Aino *

My gallery

: Nikon D800 & Nikon Df with various lenses.
    : Lightroom and PSCS6

It's all in how you look at things, huh. . . . I'll go look now.
    ~Kelly