Thread: Does anyone know where Elena is?

1. Does anyone know where Elena is?

I've never posted in here before, but I've been wondering about Elena, the girl with the perky photo and lovely layouts, and this seemed the right place to ask the question. She used to post quite regularly, and I always enjoyed her pages and comments. I'm just hoping all's well.

Phylis (whatnext)
    Whatnext

my gallery

I don't know . . . ELENA? Yooohooo. I've had this happen recently on another board-- someone quite active has disappeared and it's worrisome.Glad you posted and hope we hear from Elena.
    Debbie

She is in the process of moving from the midwest to Las Vegas. I bet we hear from her soon

How cool is that...someone goes missing....someone notices.....and someone knows where she is....I just love this place!
    Angela
    My Gallery
    PC Vista PSE6 CS4
    Canon Powershot A540
    Canon EOS Rebel XSi EF-S 18-55mm / 55-250mm

6. well! that was easier than I thought! glad to hear she's off on a new adventure.
    Whatnext

my gallery

I thought I heard her mention a big move! Glad to hear she is well and not MIA!!
    Bailey

My Gallery

My Blog

Software/stuff: PS CS3, Lightroom 2, Wacom Intuos3
    Camera: Nikon D300s & backup d40x, 55-200 4.5vr, 50mm 1.4G

Oh, I'm glad you asked because I was thinking about her, too.
    ~Kelly

9. I'm glad that you asked too.

I do remember that she was going to have a big move ... thanks Katrina for your good brain (must be all of the vegies that you are eating)! We will hear from her soon with some great moving photos I'm sure.

Waving from here at 'ya Elena!
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

10. Hope you're back posting soon, Elena! We miss you!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

11. I just saw that Elena posted in the favorites thread in the general forum! Like Katrina said, she is on the way to her new home in Las Vegas.

Good to hear from you, Elena! As you can see, you are missed!!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

How nice to know I've been missed! Merrilee alerted me to this thread... I've been MIA while I moved from Chicago to Las Vegas, and it's been busy & exhausting. Much rather be scrapping! Can't wait to get back to the creativity and the comaraderie of the DD community! Thank you so much for your comments... made my day!
    My Gallery

My Blog: Feed Your Spirit

Cameras: Canon Rebel XS DSLR and Canon Power Shot SD900 Digital Elph point-n-shoot
    Software: PSE8 and Lightroom 2

Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    How nice to know I've been missed! Merrilee alerted me to this thread... I've been MIA while I moved from Chicago to Las Vegas, and it's been busy & exhausting. Much rather be scrapping! Can't wait to get back to the creativity and the comaraderie of the DD community! Thank you so much for your comments... made my day!
    hope the move is going well Elena! you ARE missed!!
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

Hi, Elena!!! Hope vegas is treating you well.
    Debbie

A move and a new start is always exciting. Hope everything goes smoothly for you, Elena. :O)
    ~Kelly

Yes Elena! you are very missed!

Thanks for checking in, Elena! I hope things slow down enough for you soon and you can rejoin us completely!
    Jodi
    LOVES it here!

Camera: Canon 60d
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3