Thread: Google Reader...who recommended that?!

1. Google Reader...who recommended that?!

Addicted! I'm completely addicted to Google Reader now, thanks to some conspirators here It's the first thing I check when I get to work and what's worse- I leave it up all day and added a little tool to my Firefox so that it tells me right away when there's a new post!!! I'm afraid to go on vacation, I'll be in withdrawals.

Oh, have to wrap this up... there's a new post!
    lizzy3195
    N. California
    PSE
    DRebel XT
    My Gallery

2. I first got Katie hooked on it. The only problem is that when you take a few days off there are TONS of posts to sift through...

3. Lizzy . . . you are just too funny.

I guess that I might have been one of those who added her two cents to the "google reader" fan club. It is a fun way to check on the things that are interesting to you isn't it! And, guess that it might have a way of becomming another digital addiction too.

Glad that the addict list is growning by leaps and bounds!
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

Is this any different from the RSS reader in mail on a mac? (with Leopard)? I have RSS feeds going to my mailbox (it was an easy click and drag from my bookmarks). Love knowing when things are added to my friends' blogs especially.
    Kathie R.

My Favorite Toys:
    Nikon D70s, MacBookPro, CS3, Wacom Tablet,
    iPod (to show off my pics and digi stuff!) and my car.

Oh yeah!! I'm the same way, forget e-mail my go place is reader! And as Randy said, if you miss a few days, your reading forever... I wish I could access it at work. Actually, that probably wouldn't be a good thing for my productivity!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie
    Is this any different from the RSS reader in mail on a mac? (with Leopard)? I have RSS feeds going to my mailbox (it was an easy click and drag from my bookmarks). Love knowing when things are added to my friends' blogs especially.
    I believe it is essentially the same thing. My husband uses RSS feeds instead. I think that google reader just makes it easier to go directly to the site if you want to add comments, etc.