Thread: The Gallery

Smile The Gallery

I had to give up - the gallery tonight is so full of beautiful layouts and memories and colorful Christmas pictures, I couldn't comment on all of them. This wonderful site has the most talented people! When there are days when there isn't time to leave comments on each layout, please know that they are appreciated!!
    Julie

You and I are totally on the same wavelength, Julie... I just came over to start the very same thread: The gallery is soooooooo wonderful! I, too, am thoroughly enjoying all of the holiday layouts and the peeks into everyone's holiday traditions and daily life!
    Debi

My DD Gallery: beehive50
    My Camera: Canon 60D
    (Lens: 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, 70-200mm f/2.8)
    My Software: Photoshop/Lightroom Creative Cloud
    My Platform: Dell PC w/Wacom "Bamboo" Tablet

3. I'm so with you. I've been trying my darndest to comment. If I miss some...it's not you it's me. I've loved the sneak peek into all of your lives!! Such inspiration here ladies!

I'm loving all the Christmas pages and it's like I feel a part of all your Christmassed being able to share the vision with you.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

I agree with all of the above........the gallery here at DD is flooded with the most beautifully festive and inspirational pages at the moment, it really is an absolute joy to see
    Carolynn

My camera: Canon EOS 1000D
    My lenses: f/1.8 50mm, 18-55mm
    My software: Lightroom 4, PSE 9

It's just magical!!! And oh so inspiring. I am feeling so festive at the moment
    Jenelle

My Gallery

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

7. i agree...there are SO many amazing pages posted every day...i love seeing all the fun traditions and the way everyone documents them! in a country where Christmas isn't celebrated, i am happy to have my own little holiday-spirit-time here!!
    heather

I agree! The gallery is full of Christmas goodness! I want to comment on every single one, if there was only more hours in the day...
    Jeannie
    My gear:
    Canon 7D , Canon Rebel XSi. Lens: Tamron 28-75 2.8 / Canon 50mm 1.8 /Macro 90mm 2.8 / Canon 55-250mm 4.5 / PSE 8/ Lightroom 3

9. I agree the gallery is full of wonderful Christmas good things to see - I love Days of December - its my favorite time of the year - 99 cent items... sales every day.... pages to make - I'll try to leave a few comments - but know this each and every Day of December lady.... I love your pages... I love everyone's designs ... thanks for the time it takes to make them!!!
    Debbie Douglas aka Minideb
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gif

Yes!! The gallery is full of beautiful pages and wonderful inspiration!! It is so fun to check in throughout the day to see all the different amazing pages!! Thank you everyone for sharing your lives with us!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

You are so right, I would love to comment on every gorgeous page too, and feel a bit bad that it's easy to miss non-December daily pages at this time as I click just through that part of the gallery sometimes.
    Chrissy x

My software: PSE 12 for Mac, run on my Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D or still my trusty IXUS 950IS ( though it clunks a lot opening its shutter), or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

I'm just gonna sing along with the rest of the choir above - Soooo many gorgeous and festive pages!!!
    You ladies make me wish I had a huge family with lots of children and traditions to uphold!
    But alas, I don't... So, I'm drooling over your cute kids and grandchildren, and wishing I had the time to put up decorations and preparing for the holidays like you work so hard to do!
    Keep them coming!!! The gallery is where I'll get my dose of Xmas!!!
    Thess

My DD Gallery

A Holy Mess - My blog on life, digiscrapping and genealogy

My Cameras: Canon 50D and Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ40

I love the Christmas pages too and try to comment on as many as I can!! Ditto to all the above comments!!

14. Oh, I agree, Julie, and everyone who chimed in on this thread!

It's a privilege to get to see the works of art in the DD gallery and feel like one is celebrating Christmas with friends from all around the world. I am grateful for everyone of you who shares with us.
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

15. I totally agree Julie....I have only had time for drive-thrus in the gallery this week and it is amazing. Can't wait for Sunday to sit down and spend some serious time there!! If our gallery doesn't get someone in the Christmas spirit, nothing will!!!

Beautiful and inspirational work ladies!!!
    Kathie

my gallery

Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon D50
    Lenses: Nikkor: 50 mm 1.4, 24-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8, Micro 60mm 2.8G ED, 18-200mm VR, SB-800
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS2
    Computer Platform: It may be a PC, but at least it's fast

I've marked so many as my favorites, I'm just hoping I don't blow up my computer! These are all so beautiful!
    Lorna

My toys: Canon EOS 5D, 24-105mm, 70-200mm, macro 100mm
    My software: PSE v12, ACDSee Pro2
    My platform: I'm a Mac
    My blog: www.idiosyncrazies.wordpress.com

Photobucket

Here is my little voice chiming in with the rest. I?ve busier than usual which has left me with little commenting time and almost no scrapping time. In the evening when I hit the gallery every page is special and I want to comment on all of them!! I really love the December Daily pages! It?s fun getting to know you all better and I love the glimpses into your lives and traditions. Plus I?m gathering my inspiration to do one for next year. Now how is that for planning ahead.

Thanks for starting this thread, Maggie. It?s the perfect place to put into words just what I had been thinking!
    Sharon
    aka - justbnsharon
    DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

18. I agree! Sometimes I get so caught up in looking that I actually forget to check out the store.....really!
    Susan

I know what you mean Julie, sometimes the amount of new inspiration showing up is just overwhelming!

I agree, the gallery has been filled with so many beautiful, festive pages it's hard to keep up!
    Terese

Smile

It's wonderful to read all your comments - I was feeling guilty about posting so few comments. It's such a busy time of year - looking through the gallery is one of my favorite times of the day - especially now!!
    Julie

22. All the Christmas pages are fabulous!
    ~Karen~

My gear: imac, CS5, Nikon D90, 35mm 1.8, 85mm 1.8.

Ladies - I am right there with you! Between working, homeschooling, and trying to do my own Dec Daily - it has left me very little time to comment in the gallery. I am admiring all the gorgeous pages! I would love to spend a few hours in the gallery this week-end! Thank you so much to the ones who left comments on my pages! Those little sweet comments keep me going!
    Amy Mallory

MY BLOG