Thread: chats

chats

sorry for all the questions, but I really want to know one more thing..

the chats are always during bath/bed time over here and I felt so guilty last time for just jump in, get the goodies and pdf and leave so I could do it at night when my boys are asleep or the next day..

Was I really rude for doing that or is it ok? I hate to feel bad for not participating in the actual chat that was going on..
    -----------------
    Danielle

My gallery
    Blog

2. I totally do this too - if I stay up past 10 pm I really regret it the next day - DS is up at 5 & I am one of those not-morning people!
    Lisa
    Check out My Gallery
    Canon Digital Rebel XTi with 17-85mm IS & 50mm 1.8 lenses, Speedlite 430EX & Gary Fong Lightsphere (clear)
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 4 (Mac)

3. about half the time i have to do that, too. from what i've seen, the designers here are moms and grandmas, too, and - just guessing here - but i think that totally understand!

Janice

My Gear: Canon XTi, 18-55 mm lens (Canon), 75-300mm Lens (Canon), 50 mm 1.8 lens (Canon)
    Software: PSE 5.0, Lightroom

my quilts: http://www.flickr.com/photos/2261921...7621758913540/

my blog: http://familyphotosfabric.blogspot.com/

I understand that too! I'm in Idaho, so this is right after bedtime...but I don't mind if you drop in for the freebie and would love if you participated in the challenge! I can't speak for anyone else though!

5. Hey Jesse, do we need a photo for tonight?

6. I'm in the same boat - most chats are at 7 pm for me, while I'm trying to get 4 little ones to bed.

It always seems like when I join a chat, my baby will inevitably wake up!! But I can usually partake for at least 20 min or so. It's like she knows I'm on!!