Thread: Delete layouts?

Delete layouts?

Is there a way to delete any of our layouts in the gallery? I did a "re-do" on a few of mine and it's driving me nuts to see the old, flat ones there. I don't see a "delete" button when I go into the layouts.

hello,
    you need to choose the "EDIT" button within your own gallery, you then have the option (scroll down) of deleting the layout.

hth
    ~Mary

Camera - Canon 40D

Software - PSE 7.0, Lightroom

Just Us - Family Blog

edit button
    ~Mary

Camera - Canon 40D

Just Us - Family Blog

I don't have that button, I only have the print button.

Hi Kim....

-click on the photo that you want to replace or delete from your gallery
    -then under additional info (which is just below the date you posted your LO and the # of views) you should see 8 tiny icons
    -it's the 2nd last one (see Mary's reply for what it looks like) just after the printer
    -then you can either delete the LO or replace it by uploading the newer version
    Heidi

My Gallery
    Camera: Canon Rebel XSi
    Software: Photoshop Elements 5 & Lightroom 2.2

The only choice I have is the printer icon. No others.

Hi Kim, I'll give this a go, too! I wonder if the reason you don't see the edit button is because you're not logged in to the gallery.

Step 1: you must be logged in with your user name and password for the gallery.

Step 2: now, click on the layout in your gallery that you want to delete.

Step 3: There will be a row of icons under the heading "additional info." (this is after the layout and whatever info you typed in for the credits)

Step 4: There should be an icon for "edit photo." If you run your curser over icons it tells you what the icon stands for.

Step 5: click on edit photo. It will bring up your layout and a box to check if you want to delete the layout. Or you can substitute a new version by choosing a new file and then click on the submit button.
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

Kim,
    Are you logged on to the gallery? Don't know if that matters...I have all the icons under my layouts as well. Maybe an e-mail to Randy? Hope someone has the answer for you.
    My Gallery

My Gear: Canon 50D, Canon EF 50mm 1.4, Canon EF 28-135mm 3.5-5.6 IS, Tamron 28-300mm IF
    My Software: PSE 7, Noiseware Professional, Lightroom 1.4

I just tried looking at one of my layouts not logged in and I only get the printer button - I think if you log in, go to your own gallery, you should get the "edit" button and be able to delete your layout (or replace it as Heidi suggested).
    ~Mary

Camera - Canon 40D

Just Us - Family Blog