Thread: May day,how do you link your products in the new gallery.

May day,how do you link your products in the new gallery.

In the old upload area,I would be able to edit,therefore,I could have the prod link sheet open in excel and then in increments add my used products to the box under your photo title. I am not seeing how to do that now,so I have posted a lo with only the first product link noted. KWIM? Could someone please advise? thanks so much!!

I still do it the same way. I open the spreadsheet in one window and my upload page in another. Then I find the product, copy the link, and paste it into the space for comments on the upload page. Does that make sense?
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

Are you talking about the little edit icon that used to be in the old gallery? If you go to the right hand side there is a box called User Options and there is a link to edit This will allow you to add credits once you posted the layout in the gallery.

My Camera - 5D Mark III and Canon 50D
    My Lenses - 50mm 1.2, 70-200mm 2.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 100mm 2.8
    My Software - Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3

Instagram

thank you both for responding,yes I was looking for the edit button. Thanks for "saving my ship",lol!

Sorry, Jen, but will I be able to edit after the lo is posted and I am blind but I do not see the edit option. Could you give me some more info?

If you click on your layout, look to the right where your photo is, the edit option is near there.

There's a purple surrounded box with your avatar etc., under that is another purple box. Below that is a third purple box which has all the usual options in it, including 'edit photo' . hth!
    Chrissy x

My software: PSE 6 for Mac, run on my super-shiny new Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D, wheeee!!!! or still my trusty IXUS 950IS, or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

I posted a picture in the gallery with a red box around the section you are looking for

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...189747&cat=760

My Camera - 5D Mark III and Canon 50D
    My Lenses - 50mm 1.2, 70-200mm 2.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 100mm 2.8
    My Software - Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3

Instagram

8. Pam, if your screen is zoomed (um, like mine was ), you may need to zoom out to see the options. I had my screen so zoomed that I couldn't see anything but the LO. In the new gallery, they appear to the right of the LO, not underneath.
    Susan

Lol,I finally figured it out... I was begining to think that I should log off and take a long nap.... thanks for the tip!!