Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 30 days of photos

1. I'll probably go longer than a month - but I have already failed to take one photo per day. I'm ok with that - just keeping it casual and doing it as often as I can. I'll get my camera out today.
    Heidi

My Gallery

Heidi Knight Photography
    Camera: Nikon D800
    Lenses: 50 f/1.4, 85 f/1.8, 17-35 f/2.8, 28-300, 24-70mm f/2.8
    Extras: Speedlight SB-700, Alien Bee 800
    Software: Photoshop CS6, Lightroom 4

2. the pictures in the flickr group continue to be awesome! thanks for the inspiration everyone! if you haven't checked them out yet, go on over and take a look... better yet, join in on the fun and start posting your photo of the day!

I haven't been participating the past week, and feel a bit guilty not commenting on your lovely photos. I was taking photos of stuff in my basement and got carried away cleaning it out! The basement is - or was, both studio and warehouse to stuff I've held onto since leaving England 50 yrs ago. It became a place I didn't even want to go to anymore because it's become so unorganized and almost bursting at the seams! Well I started to sort and throw, and now things are looking so much better..... I can even see the carpet now!

This was the best time to clean because the computer has been taken over by dh and taxes, so no temptation to get on line!

It's good news that you're going to extend this challenge Heidi, because I will get back to it. More so as the weather is warmer.

Quote Originally Posted by HeidiKnight View Post
    I'll probably go longer than a month - but I have already failed to take one photo per day. I'm ok with that - just keeping it casual and doing it as often as I can. I'll get my camera out today.
    I skipped a couple of days too...but love the idea and the photos everyone is posting! I think we should just keep it going and try for 30 consecutive days

5. Let's just make this ongoing - you can participate for a month, a few months or forever!
    Heidi

My Gallery

Heidi Knight Photography
    Camera: Nikon D800
    Lenses: 50 f/1.4, 85 f/1.8, 17-35 f/2.8, 28-300, 24-70mm f/2.8
    Extras: Speedlight SB-700, Alien Bee 800
    Software: Photoshop CS6, Lightroom 4

6. Great idea! I actually do miss it when I don't get a chance to take one single photo in a day now! (like yesterday!)

Quote Originally Posted by HeidiKnight View Post
    Let's just make this ongoing - you can participate for a month, a few months or forever!
    Wooohoo FOREVER

I am so loving this challenge! I skipped a day or 2 but having a goal in mind just gave me the kick I needed to get back to blogging. (It also helped me from getting too bored when I got sick and had to stay home for 3 days.)

I'm posting in both Flickr and my blog, but I also post more pics (and more stories behind the pics!) in the blog.
    Abie
    My Gallery
    My Photos
    My Blog
    Cameras: Olympus E-500 (DSLR) and Olympus C-765 (Point and Shoot)
    Lenses: 17.5-45mm F3.5-5.6 Kit Lens, 40-150mm F3.5-4.5 Kit Lens, 50 mm F2.0 Macro Lens
    Others: Circular Polarizer, Remote Control

I'm with you Abbie! The "Blog This Photo" option on Flickr has made it so easy to Blog. I don't even open Blogger anymore, just do it all right from Flickr!

10. Sounds like a plan. I'm in.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234