Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 30 days of photos

Welcome Leigh - please don't stay away as long the next time!

I finally got my blog working. It's one I set up for when I visit New hampshire lakes each year, but it's been neglected so I put my stuff on that!
    Is it okay to frame the pics? And is it important to write the details - shutter speed etc.?
    Scroll below the lake layout.

OK Heidi, Im in, (im a snoop too) I love reading about other people, makes the screen names feel more real!! I have been wanting to blog but cant seem to get past a few days, and I want to take more pictures/learn more too!! So I will start tomorrow!! Here is my new Bloggy blog.... http://baileya.blogspot.com/
    Bailey

My Gallery

My Blog

Software/stuff: PS CS3, Lightroom 2, Wacom Intuos3
    Camera: Nikon D300s & backup d40x, 55-200 4.5vr, 50mm 1.4G

For those of you who don't want to start a blog but still want to do this (Debi, Michelle )

I created a 30DD Flickr group that you can join and share your photos in. Set up your www.Flickr.com account (you'll need a yahoo email address to join flickr). Once you've got your account you can then join the 30DD group by going to http://www.flickr.com/groups/30dd/

Let me know if you need help I'm going to put my photos there and some on my blog too. It will be fun to see all of us in one place.
    Last edited by katrinak; 02-21-2008 at 05:59 PM.

Blogger help....first of all, I can't see the blog I created last night in my dashboard. It asks me to create a blog like I don't have one?!!? Second of all, how do I make it my own?!?! Is it possible with blogger to create my own background etc!? Thanks, since I cant update my blogger, im off to figure out flickr....
    Bailey

My Gallery

My Blog

Love the look of your blog Bailey! Did you sign in? Not sure why it's telling you to create a new one.

There probably is a way to create your own background...I've just always been too lazy to do that (plus that takes away from scrapbooking time!)

Ok I figured it out...apparently I had two different blogger accounts...lol
    I mainly just wanted to change my header...and I figured that out (sort of, theres still a funny box behind it, but o-well) I added everyones link to my page too, this is just what I needed to get this blogging thing going! Thanks Heidi!
    I added myself to the flickr group too, should we post to both our blog and the Flickr group or one or the other?!?!
    Bailey

My Gallery

My Blog

What a good idea. I think I will join in on this. I will also scrap it, and throw it up in the gallery. Along with my one LO a day thing

8. Hey Ladies, I just joined the Flickr group. I'm jingreenbay! Now, I better go take a photo. This will be fun!

OK. We have an official group. 2 photos posted. We actually can run a slideshow. A very short slideshow!
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/30dd/
    Jill

DD Gallery

Software: Photoshop Elements 6
    Camera: Canon Rebel XT
    Lenses: 50 mm 1.8, 18-55 mm, 75-300

What a great idea Katrina! I can play now, since I am bloggless. Did the 30 days start yesterday (20th)? Thank goodness I took some pictures yesterday. This will be really good for me. I am scheduled for surgery next Friday. I have already challenged myself to take a picture a day while I recover (4-6 weeks). So this will give me even more incentive

Joined the flickr group too!!

I also joined the flickr group, but don't have a photo for today! I was gathering a bunch of lace to take a pic (don't have any little ones or pets around - how sad is that?) Anyway I started sorting the lace and got carried away cleaning out my workroom basement! Now I have to get supper - but I will have fun checking your photos!

I do like visiting the blogs, because you're all so entertaining - hope you'll talk in flickr too!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I do like visiting the blogs, because you're all so entertaining - hope you'll talk in flickr too!
    I'm hoping to do both Chris! (because I do like to talk a lot )

okay =phew! got my 20th and 21st pic on my blog now. and uploading as we speak to flickr. I have no trouble taking them, just daily uploading gets me!
    read all about it!... -->http://britgirl.typepad.co.uk/
    My DD gallery!
    I use; CS6 and LR5 on my beloved iMac!
    I'm a Canon girl I have a 5D MRK II.

Quote Originally Posted by katrinak View Post
    For those of you who don't want to start a blog but still want to do this (Debi, Michelle )

I created a 30DD Flickr group that you can join and share your photos in. Set up your www.Flickr.com account (you'll need a yahoo email address to join flickr). Once you've got your account you can then join the 30DD group by going to http://www.flickr.com/groups/30dd/

Let me know if you need help I'm going to put my photos there and some on my blog too. It will be fun to see all of us in one place.
    You rock, my friend... all of us poor blogless peeps love ya! Off to check it out! And, maybe post a pic or two!
    Debi

My DD Gallery: From the Beehive
    My Camera: Canon 60D
    (Lens: 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, 70-200mm f/2.8)
    My Software: Photoshop Elements 10
    My Platform: Dell PC w/Wacom "Bamboo" Tablet

15. Just joined on the flickr group. So fun to see all those photos!

16. I'm in the group. I love seeing everyone's photos in one place! I'll post there and on my blog. Thanks for setting that up!
    Heidi

My Gallery

Heidi Knight Photography
    Camera: Nikon D800
    Lenses: 50 f/1.4, 85 f/1.8, 17-35 f/2.8, 28-300, 24-70mm f/2.8
    Extras: Speedlight SB-700, Alien Bee 800
    Software: Photoshop CS6, Lightroom 4

thanks from me also, I just joined, trying to figure this stuff out! I hope I am not too late, I have lots of pics for every day, just never posted them
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

One thing this challenge did for me as I was looking for something to take a photo of - it got me started on the clean up of my basement workshop! I can already see the difference in space and thought I'd try to set up an area with lighting for indoor photos.

While doing that, I put my camera down and lost it! Took me, with dh's help, all day to find it - Remembering poor Sam's accident, I had put it in special spot for safety!

Okay, guys I didn't want to start a blog, but now that flickr is involved I'd love to do this too. Just signed up there and took some pictures earlier today. Can't wait to look at everyone's photos!

20. So glad to see so many people participating! You have plenty of time. I'm kind of liking this, so I might try to continue on a more regular basis (maybe not daily) after the month is over. We started half way though the month anyway so you are right on time.
    Heidi

My Gallery

Heidi Knight Photography

21. ok, "create a flickr account" added to my weekend to do list
    Michelle

From Downunder! My DD Gallery!
    Memory catcher: Canon IXUS 800 IS and Rebel/EOS 400D
    Creative tool: Photoshop CS 3

This sounds like a great cure for my mid-winter blahs...is it too late for me to throw my hat in the ring Heidi?
    Pattie

Software: Photoshop CS5 - Photoshop Elements 10 - Adobe Lightroom 3

Gear: Canon30D with 50mm 1.4 and IS 28-135mm lenses - Canon Digital Elph DD1000

Visit My Gallery -- My Blog

Never to late Pattie, we are just getting started

24. Teri is right - it's never too late! This might be an ongoing challenge if it goes well.
    Heidi

My Gallery

Heidi Knight Photography

25. I was just going to ask if it was too late to jump in but I see you've already answered that! I'd love to try this. I just got a digital SLR and am completely and totally intimated by it so this would be great practice. I took an introductory digi photography class today and think I may be more confused than ever! I'm off to try to figure out flickr. Thank you!

Suzanne

26. This is so great gals... I joined the flickr group and have also put links to each of your blogs on my blog! Thanks for getting us going Heidi and Katrina

my blog: http://www.elliottsurf.blogspot.com/

I'm only posting to flickr now, I was wondering if everyone else is? I'd hate to miss out on someone's blog!

28. so I joined the flickr group and I cannot figure out how to load my daily photos to the group? Do I need a password or an ok from the administrator? Katrina?

Thanks...I am loving all of your photos!

29. I'm doing the Project 365 - a photo a day! I have a Flickr account and I also try to post it on my blog. But I must admit it's easier for me to post on Flickr. My photos are not the best but I'm happy to do this project.

Here's the link to my pics: My Flickr account

I have a special blog for this too: AmyPunky - My project 365

If anyone has a Flickr account, feel free to add me to your contact list.

ETA: I've joined the Flickr Designer Digitals group.
    Emilie
    -----------
    PSCS2 - iMac 20" - Sony DSC-W12

My Blog - My ScrapArtist Gallery - My DD Gallery

30. I love your photos, Amy! I may keep going after 30 days... not sure yet.
    Heidi

My Gallery

Heidi Knight Photography

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast