Thread: New DSM calls for June/July issue

1. Thumbs up New DSM calls for June/July issue

Digital Scrapbooking Magazine (DSM) is looking for pages for the June/July issue!

You can go to Molly's Blog and submit via e-mail. I don't think the calls are up on the DSM site yet.

Good luck to all my DD girls!!
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

Thanks Cassie! Since I'm having a "real life" day I'm very intrigued by the "real life" call!

3. thanks for the heads up!

Real life huh?

I've never done this before and probably won't this time, but please tell me what contact information they require.
    Jeanann

Canon EOS Rebel XTi, Sony Cybershot
    PSE 6.0, PSCS3

5. You submit with just your e-mail, but if they pick up your layout, you must submit your name, address, phone number, and complete a W-9 for tax purposes (which means your SSN) because they pay you for your work.
    Cassie

Quote Originally Posted by 1gr8muggle View Post
    You submit with just your e-mail, but if they pick up your layout, you must submit your name, address, phone number, and complete a W-9 for tax purposes (which means your SSN) because they pay you for your work.
    I might do the potty training layout as "reality" since its been reality in my house since summer.
    Jeanann

Canon EOS Rebel XTi, Sony Cybershot
    PSE 6.0, PSCS3

Q for our DSM eds/ct. Must the layouts be never before posted? Should the the layouts be never before posted? TIA
    Debbie

8. Debbie, as far as I know, the DSM submissions can be in online galleries, but must be removed permanently if they are ever picked up for publication.
    Cassie

thanks, Cassie!
    Debbie