Thread: WHAAA Want to cry!

Unhappy WHAAA Want to cry!

Still out of power. Another storm today, and I forgot about the DD of Christmas!!! and the chats....WHAAA. I am going to miss them all. I am now going through serious withdrawals. I think I may be hitting DT's soon. Okay, putting on my big girls panties, and getting MORE chocolate and another DR. Pepper. I will take another peek next time I hit my mom's

Uggggh. I feel so bad for you. Being without power is seriously tough. Huge hugs.
    Debbie

What a rotten situation and such bad timing! I hope that it's better for you SOON!!
    Jodi
    LOVES it here!

Camera: Canon 60d
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3

Oh I would be sad too! Hope you have power soon.

I am sorry that is awful but it could be worse , you could be out of toilet paper

Belle
    My Gear: Canon 400 D
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 6, Lightroom 2 , wacom intuous
    My website

6. Oh Lisa ... I feel so bad for you! No power STILL ... hope that they get it on ASAP ... maybe even sooner

Toilet paper outage would be bad for Lisa and her family ... baby wipes will only last so long with the number of kiddos in this household! Glad that your mother has power ... so you don't totally go into DD-less shock.
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

Oh my what a bit of bad luck!! I remember our days of living in Turkey when the power outages off base always hit at the most inopportune times, like Thanksgiving and Christmas days!! You should check your local electricity board and make sure it hasn't been outsourced to an overseas system.....maybe, perhaps in Turkey!!

Oh I feel for you. We get lots of power cuts here. But at least it's not that cold here! Hope you get power back soon :-(

Power is on!!!! I am not sure for how long! but I am happy theyfinally got to us

10. Oh, I was just coming on to sympathize with you. I would hate not having power this time of year! Glad you're back on, at least for now!!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57