Thread: New BHG Call

New BHG Call

Scrapbooks etc. has an open call for pages featuring your Favorite Places or Things

We would love to see your layouts and are especially interested in pages that have a variety of approaches to this theme. Here are some topics to consider when submitting your layouts:
    Favorite Things:
    Special items- such as a favorite pair of jeans or a favorite drink
    Kids favorites- such as their favorite tv shows, movies, foods, games, teachers, etc
    Special moments- favorite time of day, favorite time of year, special activities with family
    Favorite Places:
    Buildings- such as your home, your church, or some place with significant meaning to you
    Locations- favorite place to travel, a vacation home you always rent, favorite place to shop, etc

We would particularly like to encourage layouts that include journaling about why these places or items are important to you or your family.

Email your scrapbook pages to submissions@meredith.com and write "Favorite Place/Things" in the subject box. The size of your attachment must be less than 500 kb (a size of 100 to 300 kb is even better). Please submit one scrapbook page per email and no more than 3 submissions total.

The deadline for submissions is January 2nd, 2008.
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

2. Ooh, thanks Katie! I will definitely submit for this one. I really like Scrapbooks etc.
    Lisa
    Check out My Gallery
    Canon Digital Rebel XTi with 17-85mm IS & 50mm 1.8 lenses, Speedlite 430EX & Gary Fong Lightsphere (clear)
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 4 (Mac)

I have never submited to anything like this been thinking of giving it a whirl
    My Gear: Canon 400 D
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 6, Lightroom 2 , wacom intuous
    My website

Quote Originally Posted by Belle View Post
    I have never submited to anything like this been thinking of giving it a whirl
    Me, neither! This sounds like a good place to start.