Thread: I am crying like a baby

Cool I am crying like a baby

Today I have to work on a video for a client and I don't want to it is a really badly shot video I am putting to dvd and they wont let me cut the static parts or anything. So I have put it off an put it off lol I would rather be scrapbooking, I am even putting it off more by writing this post cause I am gonna check it a 1043345636353 times today to see replied lol

Belle
    My Gear: Canon 400 D
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 6, Lightroom 2 , wacom intuous
    My website

2. LOL . . . so you're a fellow procrastinator, huh, Belle? My advice . . . buckle down and get it done. You will feel FREE the moment it's done!
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

lol I am I am . I considered cleaning out the ice box lol but I am gonna just do this maybe
    My website

Did you do it?? Should we have nagged you all day? How much other stuff did you get done while trying to avoid it? The frig cleaned?! LMBO. I can soooo relate--this is exactly how I put things off!! Can't believe they don't want you to clean it up where you can--hells bells, they should want all the help they can get. Some people's children. ;=)

I di dit I did it . Now I am working on my Christmas cards the darn thing took 7 hours to render tied up my computer all day so yes I got the fridge cleaned and some light hung outside wooty woot woot

Belle
    My website

LOL!! SEVEN HOURS. OMG. At least you can multitask.

Good to know (again) that we are all so alike....im allow procrastinator as well and can SOO relate Belle!! Glad you got it done!
    Bailey

My Gallery

My Blog

Software/stuff: PS CS3, Lightroom 2, Wacom Intuos3
    Camera: Nikon D300s & backup d40x, 55-200 4.5vr, 50mm 1.4G