Thread: song for my grandaughter

song for my grandaughter

Do y'all remember at the chat I mentioned a little song I wrote for my granddaughter well I put it to video if you can stand my singing here it is , I am gonna take it down in a few days don't want it on the net very long just put there to share. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQV5HXI-hKk

Belle
    My Gear: Canon 400 D
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 6, Lightroom 2 , wacom intuous
    My website

2. that was so sweet, your voice was perfect, its grandma's of course and all grandma's are perfect.

That is you playing the piano as well, I assume?? Simply beautiful. This will mean sooo very much to her one day. And having your voice singing it makes it all that much more precious. Beautiful slide work--love that last pic of her and the dogs. Great, great job. TFS.

4. Wonderful job! That is so very sweet. I love all the close up pictures of her beautiful eyes. Thanks for sharing!
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

5. Ah Belle, this is so very sweet and tender. Your grandaughter is a beatuiful baby ... and, you are a talented and loving grandmother.
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac