Thread: I want to be like Sam!

1. I want to be like Sam!

While scrolling the members list recently, I noticed that there are Designer Digitals Dabblers ( one of them is me) Admirers and then there are Addicts, like Sam. Hey Sam how do you get to be an addict! I want to be one too! TEE HEE.
    Pam

2. just post 500 times!! (100 to be an admirer - you are almost there!)
    Lisa
    Check out My Gallery
    Canon Digital Rebel XTi with 17-85mm IS & 50mm 1.8 lenses, Speedlite 430EX & Gary Fong Lightsphere (clear)
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 4 (Mac)

3. Oh my gosh, Sam has 548 posts. I'l be huffen and a puffen to keep up with her!

4. LOL! Go Pam!
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

Yes, I just noticed it was 500 to the addict....I thought It was 300.....keep on posting...keep on posting...
    Bailey

My Gallery

My Blog

Software/stuff: PS CS3, Lightroom 2, Wacom Intuos3
    Camera: Nikon D300s & backup d40x, 55-200 4.5vr, 50mm 1.4G

Come join us addicts It's a great place to be! Hmmmm....what comes next??!

Okay so if I keep replying to everybodies post, I can be super wonderful too? lol

oh, sheesh, more excuses to do more than dabble
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by lhanks View Post
    Okay so if I keep replying to everybodies post, I can be super wonderful too? lol
    Yes, Lisa you can join me in the super wonderful haven't said a lot of meaningful stuff but can sure say woohoo and thank you club

10. woohoo! lol
    Lisa
    Check out My Gallery
    Canon Digital Rebel XTi with 17-85mm IS & 50mm 1.8 lenses, Speedlite 430EX & Gary Fong Lightsphere (clear)
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 4 (Mac)

Thanks for the info, gals. Often wondered about that myself. Guess I have to get more chatty!

I didnt know this either

Too bad the count doesn't include comments posted in the gallery! That I could reach sooner.

I know what you mean...I would already be super wonderful, then LOL

Another hand here for way more comments in the gallery than here--I would almost be an addict. ;-)

As an addict it is also my duty to enable all of you So post here! Cassie's Favorites thread I love when her favorites threads grow!

I can just see everyone waiting for a new post, and then 20 people jump on it. I pity the poor person who starts that hehehe

18. Wish I could figure out how to scrap AND post to the board too! And I always thought I was a multi-tasker.