I need help! I'm not a paper or hybrid scrapper, never have done it. In the picture below, I have a sleigh bell that is 4" in diameter. It's a copper color but made of tin (sorry pic not that good). I have to decorate it. My mom signed me up to decorate this bell to be sold at a silent auction for a special charity in my area. Most people paint their bell. I do not paint either! So I'm stuck. I want to incorporate my scrapbooking skills to make this a beautiful bell. Or one worth bidding on. I was thinking of using swirls, tree's, snowflakes and I don't know what else, I'm still in the phase of designing. I'm thinking of decoupaging it. But before I get into the project too much I need your advice.
1. Is regular paper (copy) paper good to use, or do you think photo paper would be better and just as pliable.
2. If I use the photo paper, should it be glossy or matte?
3. I think I'm going to spray paint the bell red. Should I use a primer and then a shiny red spray paint?
4. Should I use mod podge to "glue" the paper on and then use a spray sealant to give an overall sheen and consistancy?
5. Is there any other question I didn't think of, but you feel I should do? lol.
Thanks girls for any help you can give.