Thread: More prayers needed...

More prayers needed...

This time its for baby Rilyn, She is 18 days old today and has a very bad cold. We were admitted to the hospital yesterday after her two week appointment. (of course I knew she was sick on Saturday but the Pediatrician "wasn't worried") So when we went in to the appointment he said "Mom was right, take her to the hospital". Tanner has had a cough for almost a month so I am sure this is where she got her cold, they were worried about RSV which thankfully the test came back negative, next is a check for Pertussis and Pneumonia, Hopefully those will be negative too! She is doing well otherwise Thank God! I just wanted to ask for a few prayers, positive thoughts, get well quick vibes. Its got to be just terrible to be so little and be fighting such a cold. It is terrible for me that I cant take it all away!! Thanks girls!
    Bailey

My Gallery

My Blog

Software/stuff: PS CS3, Lightroom 2, Wacom Intuos3
    Camera: Nikon D300s & backup d40x, 55-200 4.5vr, 50mm 1.4G

2. poor little Rilyn! you're all in our prayers - for good doctors, speedy recovery, and minimal hospital time.

Janice

My Gear: Canon XTi, 18-55 mm lens (Canon), 75-300mm Lens (Canon), 50 mm 1.8 lens (Canon)
    Software: PSE 5.0, Lightroom

my quilts: http://www.flickr.com/photos/2261921...7621758913540/

my blog: http://familyphotosfabric.blogspot.com/

3. Prayers are being said now, Bailey. Take care of that little one. ((hugs))
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

oh Bailey, prayers for little rilyn for a quick recovery from this....... take care!
    shhbabymine (sarah)
    canon rebel xti
    PSE5
    my gallery

5. Ohh, that's tough to have a cold at such a young age. Saying prayers for baby Rilyn, now. Hugs and prayers for you, too, mama!
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

Oh no, poor wee thing. Glad they are taking it seriously. Poor you too. {hugs}

You and sweet Rilyn are in my thoughts for a speedy recovery.

Praying for you and Rilyn, Bailey! I hope it's not serious and that she has a speedy recovery!
    Jodi
    LOVES it here!

Camera: Canon 60d
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3

oh no!! have everything crossed for you and that sweetie too be home and fine asap!
    read all about it!... -->http://britgirl.typepad.co.uk/
    My DD gallery!
    I use; CS6 and LR5 on my beloved iMac!
    I'm a Canon girl I have a 5D MRK II.

10. Thinking of you and your little sweetie!!
    Lisa
    Check out My Gallery
    Canon Digital Rebel XTi with 17-85mm IS & 50mm 1.8 lenses, Speedlite 430EX & Gary Fong Lightsphere (clear)
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 4 (Mac)

OK Well we are home, but she isn't any better yet. The good news its not Pnuemonia, or RSV. The Dr. says we can do everything at home that they were doing there, breathing treatments, and monitoring. She hasnt had a fever, and she is eating fine, those are the two main things. Its killing me that I cant take it all away, but she is really doing well she is tough I can tell already. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers for a speedy recovery. Hopefully in a day or two she will be healthy!!
    Bailey

My Gallery

My Blog

Software/stuff: PS CS3, Lightroom 2, Wacom Intuos3
    Camera: Nikon D300s & backup d40x, 55-200 4.5vr, 50mm 1.4G

i'm sorry you're off to a rough start. it's so scary to have a set back like this. and it's not easy when you're not back to yourself yet either. hang in there and i'll keep rilyn in my prayers.

Thanks for the update... Rilyn will continue to be in my prayers, Bailey. Here's to a speedy recovery!
    Debi

My DD Gallery: beehive50
    My Camera: Canon 60D
    (Lens: 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, 70-200mm f/2.8)
    My Software: Photoshop/Lightroom Creative Cloud
    My Platform: Dell PC w/Wacom "Bamboo" Tablet

14. I'm so glad those tests came back the way they did! I'll pray that she comes through this quickly.
    Terri

15. Sorry I missed this earlier Bailey. Glad that Rilyn is back and home and I will say a prayer that she is over this soon!
    Kathie

my gallery

Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon D50
    Lenses: Nikkor: 50 mm 1.4, 24-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8, Micro 60mm 2.8G ED, 18-200mm VR, SB-800
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS2
    Computer Platform: It may be a PC, but at least it's fast

Hugs mom!! It is so hard when they are sick--but so soon!! Thoughts and prayers for both of you.