Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Continued Prayers for Jonathan

So happy little Jonathan is doing okay, will continue with the prayers for his recovery to continue smoothly. Thanks for the updates

So very grateful to hear Jonathan is doing so well!! Hugs and prayers for all of you!

3. Christyne . . . I just read Jonathan's Care Page and am so very happy for Jonathan and for all of your family that he is home at last. I know that you are all so thrilled and that Jonathan is so happy to be with his brother and sister once again. I will continue in prayer for each of you and for the other children who have not been able to go home just yet.

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

Wonderful news!

So glad to hear of another good update! Will continue with good thoughts and prayers!
    Debi

My DD Gallery: beehive50
    My Camera: Canon 60D
    (Lens: 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, 70-200mm f/2.8)
    My Software: Photoshop/Lightroom Creative Cloud
    My Platform: Dell PC w/Wacom "Bamboo" Tablet

was watching the care pages each day and read your story as in happened. So glad all went well and he is home and hopefully back onto the road of a perfect recovery. hugs

7. Christyne, it must be such a great relief to have Jonathan at home again so the family can be all together. I followed your updates on the care page. What a brave, strong, caring family you all are! May the days ahead all go well for Jonathan as he continues to heal.
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

Where have I been? YIKES!

Things have been hectic since we got home, but it is good to be home!

Getting used to a new medication schedule, dealing with finger pokes and a little boy who eats like a teenager because he is taking prednisone - LOL!

Jonathan is doing just great thanks to all the prayers he received. Thanks SO much to those who followed along on his care page.

We go for a post up check up tomorrow where he will get the last of his chest tube stitches removed and then we should be hospital free for a while - WOOHOO!!!

Thank you all, once again, for your prayers. They mean so much to us!
    Hugs~
    Christyne

9. Christyne, I just read your CarePage update. It's great to hear how wonderfully Jonathan is handling everything. What a tough little guy!

I will continue to pray for Liam and Benjamin and their families. What a tremendous ordeal to endure with your child. I can only imagine the challenges you all must face each day. May God bless all of you.
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12