Thread: Hi! New here...

1. Smile Hi! New here...

Hi! Just found you guys and the awesome ad challenges. Wanted to know how you find out about them? Went to that section of the forum but it is outdated? Is there a schedule somewhere? Thanks in advance for helping a newbie out!
    Claudia

i am relatively new here too, and I dont know how you find the actual old adverts. but you can get the drift of it by looking in the community --then under ad challenge. you can see what everyone did and you can get the freebies for the challenge in freebie.

I am sure others will answer this thread cos the girls on here are so friendly. So welcome and we look forward to your lo's

sam

3. The challenges are listed by week under the main challenges gallery. New ad, web and quote challenges with freebies are issued every Sunday. We will add your e-mail address to our list. When everything is ready to go, we will send out an e-mail to everyone on the list with news, the challenges, etc. The challenges are posted in the photo gallery, not the forum as other sites.

Randy
    Last edited by DesignerDigitals; 05-11-2006 at 02:39 PM.

4. Thanks!

That does help! I thought I was going crazy looking for them! Thanks for adding me to the e-mail list! Can't wait to get started!

Claudia

Welcome!! I think MR. IT answered your questions! Thrilled to have you join us!
    Jodi
    LOVES it here!

Camera: Canon 60d
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3

welcome aboard!!! looking forward to seeing your work in the gallery!

7. I look forward to getting my designerdigitals email every single Sunday with the new challenges...they're so much fun with such a supportive community. Looking forward to seeing yours
    ~Kim

Welcome aboard!!!! Yes, sign-up for the e-mails you get every Sunday - great news about what's happening for the challenges and other cools things too - like the fab chats!!

9. Welcome to DD!!! Glad you decided to join us!! I think Mr. IT got you going with the challenges....looking forward to seeing your layouts and getting to know you. If you have any more questions, just ask away...we will be happy to help

Kathie

10. hi sprout! I'm new here too, and it's just an awesomely great place, so welcome!

11. Welcome to you too kinder kim...is it Kim? Happy to have you!

12. Welcome, girls ... you're going to have fun here, DD ROCKS!

13. Smile

Wow! I feel so welcomed. I truly thank you guys for making me feel at home already! Will try to work on something so I can post soon. Can't wait to meet you guys too!

Claudia

14. Welcome Claudia! So happy you found DD and will be joining in on the challenges! It's so much fun around here and if you have any other questions feel free to ask!!!

Welcome Claudia! nice to have you join us!
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

Hello Caludia! Just wanted to say Welcome too!!

welcome to DD - great to see another new face here

18. The Challenges were what brought me over here too! They are awesome!!! So great to have you here! Can't wait to see your work!