Thread: Just wanted to say thanks!

1. Just wanted to say thanks!

Hi all of you generous and creative artists here at DD!

I just had to get on here and say thank you so much for your generosity yesterday. I am still a newbie to digi scrappin' but I love collecting and trying out the new things. I logged on at about noon California time thinking I would just check it out for a few minutes. I wound up staying here til the last room closed at 8 pm (Cal time). It was so fun. I agree with other ladies I have seen. Next year NSD will be marked on my calendar. Definitely no sleep over for the grandbabies...otherwise I would have been here at 8am. LOL!
    NOw today I must do laundry and clean the house for the work week but I will be making a quickie out of it so I can get back on my computer to play with my new freebies and all the purchases I made as well.
    Thanks again.
    Maureen

2. Maureen...glad you enjoyed your day here yesterday!! There were some fantastic freebies..they are so generous here!! Yes...clean quickly..then get scrapping!!! ...be sure to post in the gallery...can't wait to see your layouts!!

Maureen, glad you had a fun day here on NSD. I made it earlier in the day and had so much of a good time Katie's got another all day event planned for later in the year I think so maybe we'll be online at the same time then.

Wasn't it a BLAST yesterday

So much fun! So happy that you had a great time!!