Thread: so i actually went to a sb store today!

maryannwise Guest

so i actually went to a sb store today!

for the first time in 6 months!!!
    i looked at everything! wow. but didnt buy anything. the owner was wondering where i had been....i told her i went digi and her chin dropped! anyway the only thing i would have bought were some albums...they had this cool album jewelry....these ribbons you can decorate your abums with....and i am thinking they sure did have alot of smaller albums too. so are smaller albums the trend now?
    have youe seen the album jewelry stuff? its cool!

2. Did they rush you out MaryAnn like you had some kind of contagious disease that their other customers might catch?!!!!

contagious disease....ROFL!!
    ~Tia
    My Blog

maryannwise Guest
    she gave me the weirdest look...like she stepped in doggy doo or something...it was kinda funny!!

I visit scrapbooking shops all the time (and usually walk out the door with at least $10 worth of supplies - LOL), but I have found that store owners are always very interested when I tell them I do digital. One of my favourite stores even has a digital person on their staff.

6. Too funny Maryann!! One of our local stores has digi classes and has asked me if I want to teach one in the new year- I think I may have to go see one first to get my head around how to teach one but it is cool that they offer digi classes- they are a photo store as well as an LSS so they print the digi pages at the end of class- cool idea!

That's cool that your store has digi classes Kate...I've always gotten the uncomfortable reaction and the impression "oh that's nice, but if you're a "real" scrapper, you use paper"...really gets under my skin.

8. That would be irritating- grrrrrr - I think it's mostly not even understanding the concept of digital for most other scrappers. I had two girls from my work ask me about- both very computer savvy girls- and they said "I just don't get the idea of it- how you do it? What you use?" etc.... so I brought in my book and they were like - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so that's what it is like- I showed them my kits too and they are now both in the process of getting photoshop onto their computers! Cool!