Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Join the DD Family . . . We'd Love to SEE You!

1. Hi Judy! I hope you post your AKA card soon! I'll be looking for it!

And, how about everyone else who is new to our site adding a card and there might even be 1 or 2 familiar faces that need to make a card, too.
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

2. Here's my card. I have reached my upload max today but will get it in the gallery soon.

I've been around digi for a few years now and have decided I'd like to get to know Designer Digitals better. I am a huge fan of the Designers. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

Quote Originally Posted by lexicam View Post
    I've been around digi for a few years now and have decided I'd like to get to know Designer Digitals better. I am a huge fan of the Designers. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here!
    Lisa, we are so glad to see you here! Hope you will like hanging around with us.
    Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

Quote Originally Posted by 1gr8muggle View Post
    Just a little reminder here that we have an "AKA GALLERY" where you can put up a little ATC of yourself. It's a great way to put a face to the username.

We'd love to have you join the gallery if you haven't already.

Click on this image to go to the gallery. Download Katie's freebie template and make a card. It will take you 10 minutes, tops!

I can't wait to see lots of new faces in the gallery soon!
    Is the template still available or should I come with my own card? Thank you for your help.

5. Quote Originally Posted by garynka View Post
    Is the template still available or should I come with my own card? Thank you for your help.

Still available and welcome to DesignerDigitals! AKA Card

Thank you, Randy

7. I am new to DD and having a look around. This forum is great. So much to look at. I don't know where to start.
    "When we remember we are all mad. Life's mysteries stand explained."

Smile Hello from Arkansas

This is my first post here.
    And templates are my challenge------but I managed to get it ..

Here is my link
    Hello - Digital Scrapbooking Ideas - DesignerDigitals

Butterflyiii2006

What's goin' on?

Hi,
    I have been on this site for a couple of weeks. So there are a couple of things that mystify me.

Why aren't posts arranged chronologically? I go down the list and it is 2006, 2008, 2007. I can't follow if they are not in date order.

I tried to fill out the AKA challenge, but when I click on the little square, I am taken to previous posts, can;t see how to download the card.

What is significance of all the titles? I have seen, dabblers, designers, captains, addicts and admirers.

Thanks

10. Hi Clio! Welcome! So pleased you are going to make an AKA card. Let's see if I can answer some of your questions.

First, the titles under people's names signify the number of posts people make in the gallery and forums here at DD. You start out with the Dabbler title and you automatically get a different title as the number of your posts goes up. In the upper right corner of each message you can see your join date, location and how many posts you have.

To get the free template for making your card go to the AKA gallery:
    AKA Challenge - Digital Scrapbooking Ideas - DesignerDigitals

The very first card you see in the AKA gallery is the template for making a card. Click on the middle of the template card. That will bring up a picture of the template. Underneath the picture is a message or description from Cassie and if you keep scrolling down in her message you will see the words:
    click to download

click on those words and the template will be downloaded to your computer.

In that gallery, the cards are shown in ABC order by user name for ease of looking up people you might want to know what their real name is.

In the regular gallery here, layouts are posted in chronological order.

Hope this helps!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

11. Hey Everyone! I am Crystal and I wanted to pop in and say Hi before I start doing some challenges and things here. I am excited to get to know everyone.

I am A SAHM and I have been scrapping for about 2 years now and I love it! I take my job as memory keeper very seriously. Thank you so much for letting me pop in!

welcome Crystal!!
    Terry

Terry's Tales

Gear: Nikon D60
    Software: CS4
    Platform: Mac

13. Hi Crystal! I saw your great AKA card you posted. Thanks! It really helps to get to know folks! I'm glad you're joining in on the challenges....lots to choose from here at DD!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

14. Thank you so much Merrilee! I plan on doing the challenges and just need to stock up on my supplies, lol! Thank you so much for the welcome! I love this place already!!

Hi there, I'm new here at DD. Here's my ATC. I love this idea of introducing yourself this way. I live in Pretoria, South Africa.

It's great to have you here at DD, Veronica -- welcome!
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

17. Veronica, so glad you liked the AKA idea. Your card is fabulous! Welcome to DD!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

Howdy Lady's. I have been debating whether or not to join cause I am so new at this stuff. I joined a scrap site once and BOY was I sorry....bad idea. Needless to say that website is why I DON"T join. They didn't give a flying flip who I was or anything about the joy's of scrapin and the wonderful way we scrappers get inspired. I was truly heartbroken.But I ran across this in my Scrap ETC mag and thought I'd at least see how things go and so far ....Ya'll are truly LADIES. I have a small prob....When I first signed up on Cassie's thread it said to download a ATC template and do a little scrap to intro yourself. Well I guess I'm blind or maybe these horrible hot flashes I'm havin have made go completely out of my mind. But for the life of me I CAN NOT find this thang. HELP PLEASE!!!!!! TYTYTYTY ahead of time.

19. Hey, Miss D, welcome to you! Glad you found the friendliest most supportive community in all of scrapping world here at Designer Digitals.

Here's a link to the AKA (also Known As) template download for making your card.

1 - ATC Template - Digital Scrapbooking Ideas - DesignerDigitals

Any other questions, please be sure ask.
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

Welcome! We're so glad to have your here.. I don't know how to do that either but I'm sure someone will come along to help you
    We do not remember days; we remember MOMENTS

My Gear:
    Nikon D50, Nikon D200, SB600, SB800,
    Nikkor F1.4 50mm, various zoom lenses
    PSE 8.0 for Mac and a wonderful 21.5 IMAC
    Wacom Intuos 4

Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here!
    -anx -

My Gallery
    My toys: Canon 5D mkII, Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS, Canon 100 mm f/2.8 macro, Sigma 50 mm f/1.4, Sigma 24-70 f/2.8
    iMac with Lightroom 5, Adobe CS6 Design Premium

I completely overlooked this thread *blushes*

Guess I'd better get to work on that AKA card fast!

Yep...I overlooked this one too! I've downloaded but was trying to find the chats for today...still haven't seen them anywhere.
    Terry

Terry, the chats are HERE. See you there!
    started paper scrapping: Oct '01
    started digi scrapping: Feb '09

my blog, resume, etc: Muse Flash
    my GALLERY HERE AT DESIGNER DIGITALS

finished my card - how do I download it? thx, Gayle

Card complete - how do I download it? A little sketchy still on the ins and outs of your website. Thx, Gayle

Smile Newbie

Hi Ladies

Well I have just posted my AKA card hope it worked not sure how to check it ?? I am Parky AKA Lynn from Perth Australia. I have been scrapping for many years now, but only just recently dabbled with Digital. Life gets so busy and in the way of scrapping and I work fulltime and have a grown up family as well... Hope to learn lots from this lovely community was a bit wary had a previous experience I am sure from my lurking that this isnt like that

Nice to see you all

Someone just made a comment that my AKA card hasnt given me a gallery link so it might not have worked.. not sure what I had done wrong it did say it uploaded successfully so not sure ??? Anyone could help me on this as being a newbie could be doing something wrong.
    thanks all

YEAH there it is.. woo hoo I did it.. what a night of achievement for my first time... xxx
    Attached Images Attached Images

Can I just say how much I am in love with DD?? I'll post a little more about me in the other forum, but for now, here's the AKA card I made!

image is linked to gallery!

Hi Kim! Love your card!

I didn't realize this thread was here. Cool!!!

New Member ATC

Kpertiet: ATC layered template; Indigo Designes: Summer Meadow; Hummie's fabric; Font: chuzzlewit SF and Callie Hand.
    Last edited by robert; 06-24-2012 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Not seeing credits I had assigned

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast