Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Join the DD Family . . . We'd Love to SEE You!

Hybrid View

1. Cool Join the DD Family . . . We'd Love to SEE You!

Just a little reminder here that we have an "AKA GALLERY" where you can put up a little ATC of yourself. It's a great way to put a face to the username.

We'd love to have you join the gallery if you haven't already.

Click on this image to go to the gallery. Download Katie's freebie template and make a card. It will take you 10 minutes, tops!

I can't wait to see lots of new faces in the gallery soon!
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

I only have PSP 9 (which I'm still trying to learn fully) but I do know it doesn't support .psd so I can't post myself (LOL if you know what I mean!).

3. Don't worry about the template! Just make up your own card in PSP . . . we'd love to see the face behind those wonderful layouts!!
    Cassie

I tried to download the template, but it keeps telling me there is a 404 error.
    Hugs~
    Christyne

5. Hmmm . . . it might be because of the sale weekend. Try again on Tuesday, and if it doesn't work send me PM.
    Cassie

Thanks! Tuesday is a busy day for me, but I'll definitely put on my "to do" list for Wednesday!
    Hugs~
    Christyne

It's because of the sale weekend and the traffic on the site, we've disabled some of the freebies. Please come back and download it on Tuesday!!

Thanks--see you soon!
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

i just love meeting everyone who posts in the gallery. that was such a great idea cassie!

I'm late to the party, but I've uploaded mine. The pic is really old. I'm going to try to find a different one and fix it later.
    Jeanann

Canon EOS Rebel XTi, Sony Cybershot
    PSE 6.0, PSCS3

10. Just posted mine....my first post!

11. Just posted mine. Thanks!

12. Oh this is fun!!
    EDIT: I've just posted my ATC!
    Emilie
    -----------
    PSCS2 - iMac 20" - Sony DSC-W12

My Blog - My ScrapArtist Gallery - My DD Gallery

I posted mine tonight - not sure if I got it into the right gallery or how to change it.....thanks for the challenge - happy to be here.

I'm posting is today!

I've finally got my AKA page done but now I'm stuck. I read the directions but my question isn't answered there, so figured someone here will know!
    I've only ever made 12"x12" pages in PSE 5.0, so I'm not sure when you resize what the Pixel Dimensions & Document Size should be? Normally for a 12"x12" I change the resolution to 72pixels/inch and width and heigh to 500pixels. Please help!
    Heidi

My Gallery
    Camera: Canon Rebel XSi
    Software: Photoshop Elements 5 & Lightroom 2.2

It sounds to me that you did what I originally did as well, I made an 12X12 and the AKA template is a 5X7 ratio. I redid mine in the other format to match others but you might be interested in doing something like Kayleigh did.. I thought it was ingenious!

If you do the 5 X7 format, I saved mine as 72 dpi/resolution and 500 pixels by 700 pixels.

17. You can complete the card in the original 300 dpi size.

When you're finished, flatten the image and then go to Image > Size and change the resolution to 150 dpi. Then change the height to 500 pixels. The width will change automatically:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cassie

Card complete - how do I download it? A little sketchy still on the ins and outs of your website. Thx, Gayle

Thx Heather & Cassie! I love this forum for help...I only found out it was here just recently..lol.
    Heidi

My Gallery
    Camera: Canon Rebel XSi
    Software: Photoshop Elements 5 & Lightroom 2.2

20. Hello ladies.... I just added mine. Can't wait to get to know more of you ladies soon.

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...6030&nocache=1
    Trinad

21. Hi Trina! Welcome! I'll be looking for your pages in the gallery soon! It's great that you already made an AKA card!
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

Hi all! I just posted my first post here! And it's the AKA card! hooray! http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...3&ppuser=12442

23. I just posted my first post and thought I would do this ATC to introduce myself. I must say I am liking this site alot, have been lurking for a few days now, and decided to make myself known

Thanks for the cool template. I make a new ATC card every year when we go on our yearly Rock Boat Cruise, so this will defineately be put to use for that!!!

24. I got mine posted.....Thanks!!

Talking Newbie becomes "a shameless nerd"

Thanks for the inspiration I just finished my first 'all digital' page, after laying back and just watching, downloading all the freebies and thinking someday I would try it! I think I'm hooked

Quote Originally Posted by rusty rake View Post
    Thanks for the inspiration I just finished my first 'all digital' page, after laying back and just watching, downloading all the freebies and thinking someday I would try it! I think I'm hooked
    Yep, you've done it now... once you start, you ARE hooked... forever! Welcome to DD!
    Debi

My DD Gallery: beehive50
    My Camera: Canon 60D
    (Lens: 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, 70-200mm f/2.8)
    My Software: Photoshop/Lightroom Creative Cloud
    My Platform: Dell PC w/Wacom "Bamboo" Tablet

Rusty rake doesn't know what she doesn't know!

Tried my hand at the AKA card template... but don't know how to add it here, or post it??? There it is, couldn't figure out the brush journal so I just 'winged it' with the text tool, but how do I post the card and where ???

Quote Originally Posted by rusty rake View Post
    Tried my hand at the AKA card template... but don't know how to add it here, or post it??? There it is, couldn't figure out the brush journal so I just 'winged it' with the text tool, but how do I post the card and where ???
    I'll PM you to give you a hand

Hiya, I've just joined this site and spotted this so thought I'd give it a go, if anyone's bored they can have a look at my ATC.

I've just started digiscrapping, and only found out about drop shadows last night, so hoping to learn a lot more on here. Seems fun so far.
    Chrissy x

My software: PSE 12 for Mac, run on my Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D or still my trusty IXUS 950IS ( though it clunks a lot opening its shutter), or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

New Here

I am new to this site. I have posted some layouts but now I am going to go do this. What a great idea!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast