Thread: Simple Scrapbooks new calls

1. Simple Scrapbooks new calls

Wow - looks like I am the first to notice them! Anyway - there they are! Deadline October 7
    Lisa

Here's the link:
    http://www.simplescrapbooksmag.com/mag/submit/

And the info:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=550 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Call Title</TD><TD align=right>Deadline</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>Journaling Made Easy
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>How do you simplify the journaling process? Upload your favorite journaling pages, and tell us what reminders help you relax. </TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 100px" vAlign=top noWrap align=right bgColor=#ffffff>10/7/2007</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>Around Town
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Tell us what makes your hometown unique. </TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 100px" vAlign=top noWrap align=right bgColor=#ffffff>10/7/2007</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>Make the Most of It
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Frame and label stamps (stamps with space in the middle) come in hundreds of shapes, sizes, and styles. They make journaling and embellishing a breeze. </TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 100px" vAlign=top noWrap align=right bgColor=#ffffff>10/7/2007</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>Focus on Photos
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>We’re looking for photos of people and their pets, animals in their element, and other fun pictures featuring man’s best friend </TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 100px" vAlign=top noWrap align=right bgColor=#ffffff>10/7/2007</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>Fast Album Formula
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Have you designed an album that follows a repeating design scheme or focuses on a specific theme? </TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 100px" vAlign=top noWrap align=right bgColor=#ffffff>10/7/2007</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>Our Readers
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Show us your most meaningful pages about friends you treasure, pets you love, and places you go (local shops, the zoo, concerts, etc.). </TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 100px" vAlign=top noWrap align=right bgColor=#ffffff>10/7/2007</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>My Favorite Album
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Which of your albums do you treasure most? </TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 100px" vAlign=top noWrap align=right bgColor=#ffffff>10/7/2007</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><FORM action=form.ihtml>
    </FORM>
    Lynn (also known as Lynnie!)

3. Thanks, ladies!
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

4. thanks for the heads up. already submitted something (paper...ssshhhh...don't tell) for favorite album. keeping fingers crossed!!

Thanks for the scoops, ladies!
    Debi

My DD Gallery: beehive50
    My Camera: Canon 60D
    (Lens: 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, 70-200mm f/2.8)
    My Software: Photoshop/Lightroom Creative Cloud
    My Platform: Dell PC w/Wacom "Bamboo" Tablet

Thanks for the information Lisa and Lynnie! Maybe I will finally try to submit!
    My gear:
    HP PC, Nikon D80, Nikor 50 mm/1.8,
    Nikor 18-135 (kit lens), Speedlight SB600,
    PSE 7

Joanie
    Joanie's Gallery

Alright-- Sooooo don't throw rocks, hehe, but I've never submitted anything before... so here's a question... for the "Around Town" section ... do I submit a LO?? I know that sounds silly, but it doesn't say so like in "Our Readers" ("...show us your most meaningful pages...")

Thanks ladies!!
    Danni

8. Yes, Danni . . . I think they're looking for layouts.

And don't worry. . . we don't throw rocks
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

heheh-- thanks Cassie!!
    Danni

Oh- I forgot to ask, does anyone know how many you're allowed to enter for each catagory?? Thanks!!
    Danni