Thread: HELLO, newbie in da house! ;)

HELLO, newbie in da house! ;)

Hey all. I am not 'new', but new to this community, so I thought I had better introduce myself. For those that don't know me, I'm Jenna, turned 38 *gasps* this past July and recently had a baby 5 mths ago. I also have a 9 y.o. boy and am engaged to an awesome guy. We are right smack in the middle of closing on our new home, which has been ready to move in since over a month ago, ay ay ayyyyy STRESS...can anyone relate. Other than that, I work full-time outside my home, for the local state government. I'm an office administrator with the Public Education Department, oh and before I forget, I live in northern New Mexico. If you're familiar where Santa Fe, NM is at, which is where I work, I live 25 miles north of it...about an hour and 15 minutes north of Albuquerque too. I love to digi-scrap (most of us do right? lol), photography, swim (lap swim), walk, work out, biking, music, digital painting, etc..just to name a few of things I love, other than my family!

Great to meet you and looking forward to get to know each of you more! TTFN!
    P.S. Katie, I *heart* your products!!!
    Cr8n 4
    Scrapbookgraphics, Studio Flergs and JenU Designs

2. Hi, Jenna! Welcome to DD! Sounds like you're already a veteran at things. I can't wait to see your DD Gallery grow.

You also sound very very tired. Lap swimming . . . working out . . . biking . . . walking.

I think I need a nap. That was tiring just typing it.

Welcome!
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

3. Hi Jenna! Good to see you here. I bet your little one is getting so big already! I hope your move goes smoothly
    ~Maureen
    My Gallery
    My Blog
    My Writing
    My tools:
    PSE 6.0
    Rebel T3i, 50mm 1.4, 80-200mm

4. Welcome to Designer Digitals, Jenna! You live in an area I plan to visit some day!
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

5. Hey girl! Welcome aboard! Nice to see you here
    *Yen*
    GALLERY

Camera: Nikon D80
    Software: CS2 and PI12

6. Welcome to DD! You are one busy woman!