Thread: recouperating.......

Hybrid View

recouperating.......

except for complete lack of sleep it seemed the boys had a good time at the sleep over. the GREAT part -is they never got out of control, yeah! and they ALL fell asleep within the hour after we put on the movie!!! yeah!!! I posted a schedule with activities my son picked out - there were those "before" the ice cream bar was set up and then those "after" which were all star wars related....
    a few layouts to come.
    i got the ball game cassie was talking about - a HUGE hit with the boys - I used it as part of their JEDI training they entered after taking the Junior Jedi Oath and receiving their badges -it is basically a hot potato game but the ball speaks who you telling you who to throw the ball to and everyone has a colored band the ball recognizes - so this was their "REFLEX" trianing - they loved it....... All our games were turned into a part of the Jedi Training - even a three legged race earned them a badge in teamwork!!!
    THANKs soo much for your input....
    shhbabymine (sarah)
    canon rebel xti
    PSE5
    my gallery

2. You get an A+++ for this party, Sarah!!! Turning the games into Jedi Training is a genius idea! It was fun to be in on this party. So glad you shared. I'll be on the lookout for your layouts to come.
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

3. What fun, Sarah! Sounds like everything worked out.

As Yoda would say . . . "Great party hostess you are."

Can't wait to see the layouts!
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

What fun for you and the boys and for us when we get to see your wonderful upcoming layouts!
    Lynn (also known as Lynnie!)

5. What a wonderful party that must have been...and I am certain the pages to follow will be so as well!! Take some time to relax, you deserve it!!
    Kathie

my gallery

Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon D50
    Lenses: Nikkor: 50 mm 1.4, 24-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8, Micro 60mm 2.8G ED, 18-200mm VR, SB-800
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS2
    Computer Platform: It may be a PC, but at least it's fast

6. Hooray! Glad it turned out so well!

sounds awesome sarah! where were these ideas when my son was younger?? can't wait to see all the pages.
    wendy
    Along for the Ride

camera: canon rebel XTI
    software: photoshop cs5