Thread: I miss you guys!!!

Hybrid View

1. I miss you guys!!!

argh! I have been so involved with a ton of things I havenít had time to come here, "back home" to relax, browse the wonderful gallery, read the forums, chat with you galls, and I miss that SOOO much! I think I need to drop a couple of things, I miss being able to be around here more, do the blog challenges! and everything I am doing has been pretty much scrap related, just not here *sigh* Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hi and that I miss you!
    Cheers
    Michelle
    Michelle

From Downunder! My DD Gallery!
    Memory catcher: Canon IXUS 800 IS and Rebel/EOS 400D
    Creative tool: Photoshop CS 3

I wondered where you had got too! Missed you too - come back soon :-)

3. Hi Michelle! Isn't the gallery incredible lately? Guest CT is totally inspiring & intimidating at the same time! This is the best place isn't it? I save time and don't even go anywhere else.

Lisa

ETA: Wow Michelle! I checked out your blog & you are one busy lady! Congratulations on all of your success - how exciting!

4. Michelle ... I miss your pretty face and those of Mateus and Lucas too!
    I need to check your blog to see just what you are up to.
    ________
    Mollie
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

5. Well, as long as you're keeping busy I love to see your stuff in the gallery. Thanks for letting us know what's you're up to!
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

6. Waving at you, Michelle! Don't be a stranger here! Congrats on all your projects!
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57