Thread: Cathy Zielske's New Book!

Cathy Zielske's New Book!

Yipee! The *waiting* has finally come to an end! I just got my copy of Cathy's new book, Clean & Simple Scrapbooking | The Sequel and I am in pure CZ heaven! I actually did a happy dance when I saw the FedEx man pull in the drive. Cathy has been my scrapping idol since the first time I saw one of her layouts! Her whole scrapping philosophy is totally inspiring and reminds me why I started scrapping in the first place. I got half-way through her book before my husband finally forced me to come to bed. I woke up at 4:00 a.m., my mind reeling with page ideas. I ended up going to the kitchen and completed journaling for FIVE pages! This was a major breakthrough for me since journaling is usually the hardest part for me. Amazing...amazing...AMAZING...book! I highly recommend it! I just had to share my pure geeky excitment with my scrapping family!

I can't wait for May 9th when she'll be here for a chat!!! You can bet I'll be there early to get a good seat!

I've got to agree with you wholeheartedly Deena! You guys all know that I'm not a "clean and simple" scrapper by any means...but even I, "Slap It ALL On Pattie" stayed up half the night reading Cathy's new book. Because it's not just an idea book...it's a darn good READ too! Page after page left me feeling like..."Uh-huh...yep.....she's talking to ME here." Fabulous and I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to bring some more depth to his/her scrapping.

I can't wait to delve into it...my FedEx box was waiting when I got home on Friday!!! Maybe tonight after the chat, I will have some time!!!

Totally agree, Pattie! I'm no clean and simple scrapper either.. but she is so completely inspiring.. and just LOVE to read what she writes! I think I like this one even better than the first!

Not a clean and simple scrapper here either but I LOVE her first book and I can't wait to get my hands on the new one!!!

Yep... this book isn't just an idea book, it's a philosophy book. I love it- you can apply her design principles no matter what your style, but more importantly, it's about what to scrapbook about and why.

totally hear ya, girlfriends!

the way cathy z writes... it's like i'm not reading the book but rather sitting down w/her at my breakfast table and sharing a cup of coffee and chatting! i love the book - she rocks!

xo,d

I'm pouring over all the lo's....great journalling ideas as well as tons of eye candy!

I just got this book today, as everyone who was at the NSD chats today heard 53 times already! (Excited or what?!!!)

I am going to look for the perfect scraplift for my incredible grandmother--a woman who completely loved a geeky, gangly, goofy girl deserves only the best!