Thread: Printing

1. Printing

I wanted to print my layout at home. I was wondering what kind of paper you guys use to print it out?
    --cindee

I have a wide format Epson, and print on the Matte Heavyweight paper and have been very happy with the printing.
    Jodi
    LOVES it here!

Camera: Canon 60d
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3

3. is that a photo paper?
    --cindee

Here's the information on it: http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/P...aper+%26+Media

There are different sizes available.
    Jodi
    LOVES it here!

Camera: Canon 60d
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3

5. I have a Canon PIXMA MP500 and I love it! I print on Canon Matte photo paper and the results are beautiful! I also have some of my LOs printed at Scrapbookpictures.com and they do a wonderful job! I just had a 12 page 6x6 mini album printed from them and it came out great!

I use Epson Luster paper. It's a bit pricey, but I can find decent deals on it on ebay. Love the satin finish!!!

7. I print at home and in LOVE with the Ilford Pearl finish- I find it is the most like real good quality photo lab paper- you can get it at photo stores. It's a bit harder to find but well worth the trek. I stock up on it whenI find it!
    Kate

8. Quote Originally Posted by dzinah
    I use Epson Luster paper. It's a bit pricey, but I can find decent deals on it on ebay. Love the satin finish!!!
    Is there a difference between reg. Epson photo paper and the luster paper that you're talking about? I'd love to know..
    --cindee