Thread: Myra...WOW

1. Myra...WOW

Wow, I just saw Myra's LO's on the mainpage; they are absolutely phenomenal. She is a graphic designer extrordinaire. My sincere compliments from a newbie, Myra. I finished a LO today of my grandkids, using Katie's Tall Tales. Have to burn it to disc and bring it over to this PC to upload; will do ASAP. Nothing like Myra's work...

2. Congrats Myra on being the Featured Artist for April!!! I was browsing through your gallery...WOW! Love all your layouts...but those beach ones really are just fantastic!!!!

3. She is one awesome chick!!

Yahoo!!! Way to go!

5. Another fan here! I've been admiring her work for some time now Can't wait to see what else you come up with!!

The home page looks so gorgeous with her LOs on it. Congrats!

Which reminds me, I wish I had thought to congratulate last month's winner, too. Belated congrats! Sorry to be so slow!

There is so much talent posted here every day in the gallery--best gallery on the net in my humble opinion! Thanks, everyone for inspiring me and congratulations again to Myra for being featured this month!
    Last edited by susancurtis; 04-07-2006 at 10:56 AM.

7. Totally agree here! Myra, your work is awesome! I just love your clean style and I'm so glad to were chosen as featured artist this month! Well deserved, girl!!!

Congrats!

8. Yeah Myra.....your designs are fabulous....into my faves all your work shall go!!!!

Wahoo! Congratulations Myra! You have a very photogenic little son and you do great things with his photos! This is a well deserved honor!

10. Congratulations! Wonderful pages in your gallery!!

11. BIG CONGRATS....I agree, her work is phenomenal!!!