Thread: Show us your favourites - Mon 8 to Sun 14 May 2017

Show us your favourites - Mon 8 to Sun 14 May 2017

Faves time again!

Let's see your favourites over the past week. These faves are for pages posted between Monday 8 May to Sunday 10 May 2017.

PLEASE TRY TO LIMIT YOUR POST TO ONE PAGE. That gives others a chance to share their favorites, too!

Please show us pages that use DesignerDigitals products and provide a link (click here to learn more) . . . so we can see the details of the page in the gallery. PLEASE EVERYONE JOIN IN, we want to see EVERYONE's faves!!!

I love love love this page by MaggieMae. The colours she's chosen and those pencil lines all leading into that lovely photograph. Not to mention that pretty cluster. Great job Julie.

Hit me with your faves over the past week.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

Happy Monday Gals!

This week's galleries were filled with stunning layouts honoring our Mothers. This one from Kate (OKate) stole my heart.
    Lovely tribute to her Mother. Love the journaling, the colors, and the wonderful collection of photos.

Tammie Lynne

Thanks so much for choosing my page, Carol. It's such an honor to be included in this thread. The gallery is always teeming with beautiful pages! I fell in love with this colorful and joyful page by Lizj. The pictures are wonderful and I adore the doodled flowers!
    Julie

I love this page by Joanne for which she received a well deserved GSO ... makes me think that even rain can by 'sunny'!

Liz

My camera gear: Nikon D5000, Lenses - Nikon 50mm 1.4 (LOVE!), Tamron 18-200mm 3.5-6.3, Nikon 28-80mm 3.3-5.6
    Computer: iMac
    Software: Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop and Lightroom

I loved this one by Sandy. The beautiful photo, the placement, the muted background, and the subtle cluster on the lower right. Gorgeous.
    --Stacia

Seattle, WA area
    Digital scrapbooker with PSE 11.0

Oh Julie, thanks so much for this mention!

I am really enjoying Shannon's sight-seeing vicariously! This is another of many terrific pages she's done lately about the historic sights and campuses visited.

sweetie-pie, schnookums & peanut
    using: Nikon D90, MacBook Pro, PSE15, LR5