Thread: Dmm

Dmm

Oh my gosh! The new issue of Digital Memories Magazine might as well be called Designer Digitals Team magazine! Half the team is spotlighted in there! I'm afraid to list names in case I miss anyone but I saw layouts (many of them multiple times!) from Jackie Eckles, Amy Martin, Candy Sorenson, Shanah Gordon, Natalie Braxton, Susan Curtis and Sarah Bartlett and a BIG feature on Kim Weiss! HUGE congratulations to all of you! Its so much fun to see all of you and your great work recognized! I hope I didn't miss anyone! I know that Katie and a number of the girls from the team are on the magazine staff. I just wanted you to know what a great issue this is! So many great articles and inspirations. Back to rereading my DMM!
    Last edited by grandma lynnie; 04-02-2006 at 10:49 AM.

I love DMM too

I was sooo excited to be called and wow - such great company DMM is a great mag, I love it coz it's download and I get to have it the same day as everyone else, but I'm going to have to get all those other mags that the DD girls get published in too - it's fab to see friends in print!!

3. That's awesome! I think I'm going to go purchase this-been hearing great things about it! Did they have calls that you guys got in with or did they just see your work and love it?

Hi Andrea,

There was a call on their website. Two categories - babies and spring for this latest issue. The one thing is that any submissions cannot have been posted in public galleries and, as I understand it, you're than not supposed to post online for another 6 months. Arrrgh!!

It is a fab mag though (well worth the spend) - loads and load of great articles and layouts. I'm sure they'll be lots of interest when info is posted about the categories for the next issue, and if I hear before I've seen other post I'll be sure to let you know!

Sarah

Really awesome work, everyone. And KIM!! Loooooove that you were a spotlight scrapper!! So awesome!

that is awesome, congrats everyone!! I'm off to search for the mag!

7. HUGE congrats to all of you!!!! YAY!!! I am going to have get that issue!!!

8. Huge Congrats everyone!!! I haven't seen it yet...is on my list for tommorrow..I can hardly wait to see it now....WhooHoo!!

I love that Jennifer Pebbles. Great taste!

Congrats everyone!

It's truly SUCH a fabulous magazine... so I was so completely flattered when they asked me to be a Featured Artist.