Thread: New here...

1. New here...

I'm new here and I'm aslo new to the digi scrapping world. I think I've found my fav. digi site..

Welcome!! We are so glad that you found us and hope to get to know you!

3. Welcome!!! Great to have you here! I was excited, too, when I found this place! There is so much talent here and everyone is really helpful and INSPIRATIONAL! Can't wait to see more of your layouts!

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! The more the merrier! I think you will find lots of friendly scrappers here. The designers at the site are tops. I find lots of inspiration in the wonderful layouts in the gallery. Can't wait to get to know you better!

Welcome! This is a great place to be...

welcome aboard Cindee! So good to see you here.

7. Welcome...you are going to love it here...and watch out...digi is addicting!!! If you have any questions, just give a shout...everyone is happy to help out!

Welcome to our little corner of the world...the best place for the digitally obsessed to meet and greet! Looking forward to seeing your work and so happy to have you join us!

9. welcome!

welcome here! this is a wonderful community of talented and friendly scrappers, glad to have you here

10. Welcome! We're so glad to have you here!!

11. Great to meet you ... now that you've stopped by to look, you realize you won't ever get away, lol! Enjoy!!!

12. Welcome! Glad you're here!

I'm so glad you're hanging out with us! You're just in time for the big birthday bash this weekend!

Sharon and Kathie have issued the obligatory DD scrapper advisory warnings--you've been duly warned! This is definitely addictive.

The people here have quickly become my very, very favorite people in scrapbookland. So much talent to inspire, plus no snobs! It's a lot of fun and I think the view in the gallery is breathtaking!

I do believe you're gonna love it.
    Susan

Yes, Welcome. You are gonna love it here

15. Welcome and let us know if we can help with anything!

Welcome! You have found the best digi scrapping spot!

welcome! glad you found us!!
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

18. thanks everyone for such a warm welcome!!!
    --cindee

So glad to have another friendly scrapper in our midst! Welcome!
    Jodi
    LOVES it here!

Camera: Canon 60d
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3

Glad you stopped by! DD is such a cool place for digi scrappers to connect.

We invite you to keep posting!

Dinah

WELCOME!! So happy to have you heare - look forward to seeing more of your work