Thread: Hybrid Scrappers - Has Anyone Tried This - Yet

Question Hybrid Scrappers - Has Anyone Tried This - Yet

Seeing the new Essential Vellums I am so reminded of the sorely missed Hambly Overlays. I rarely bought any because they weren't readily available except by mail. So...a few years back , I made some of my own using various word art printed on transparencies for December Daily albums. I was pretty happy with them and really enjoyed making something that wasn't for sale but with a designer's good design!

I'm thinking that these vellums would be a good base for such overlay with word art etc over them or as a base for stickers or such. fyi, I'm really not getting ready for Christmas! Honest!
    Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/MountainLion
    PSE11/LR5

2. Maureen I have printed on transparencies too, and was feeling very proud of myself for thinking of it! It is so easy, and really, why else have all these digital supplies if you can't use them in multiple ways? I usually use my faux Hambly transparencies for when I make cards with windows. Or sometimes I use clear sticker paper and print text backwards, then adhere it to little acrylic pieces. So fun!

Clear sticker paper? hmmm...that's a new one to me. Thanks!
    Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/MountainLion
    PSE11/LR5