Thread: Show us your favourites (4th August 2014) - a day late !! ;-)

Show us your favourites (4th August 2014) - a day late !! ;-)

THE FAVOURITES THREAD IS FOR LAYOUTS POSTED LAST WEEK. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE PAGES POSTED AFTER SUNDAY, AUGUST 3rd.
    (woops, sorry it's a day late!! thanks Liz for the heads up)

PLEASE TRY TO LIMIT YOUR POST TO ONE PAGE. That gives others a chance to share their favorites, too!

Please show us pages that use DesignerDigitals products and provide a link (click here to learn more) . . . so we can see the details of the page in the gallery.

nana_vg has created a terrific page displaying some lego creations, this the intracacies can be enjoyed long after the lego has been disassembled. Really like how the journalling and title are at cross purposes to the photos, perfect way to fit everything in and makes for an interesting page. Well done!

Hit me with your favourites from this past week.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

Another amazing Airshow layout from Kelly! Great extractions and use of elements!
    Sharon

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Haha! No problem Carol... just keeping you on your toes! Haha!

My fave this week is this page from Lacey (laceybittner). I seem to have a thing at the moment for 'horizontallness' (another word that's not a word, I know!) so this layout really grabbed my attention! I love the colours she has chosen to showcase this gorgeous picture of her boys taken on Fathers Day that the eye is immediately drawn to with the watery banner! A lovely page Lacey!

Liz

My gear: Nikon D5000
    Software: PSE 7

i just love it when i see families sharing the enjoyment of scrapping so i was thrilled to find this wonderful page in the gallery this week! First, Linda, then Karen and now GO KATIE!

Debbie

5. This was my favorite this week - it had to be 2 of my digital friends got to meet in person!!

Debbie Douglas aka Minideb
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gif

That was my fave page, too, Debbie.
    ~Kelly

I love whole Lynn's album, but this page is especially delicious.

Agnieszka

I just love this page by Amy L! Amazing photos, blend and cluster. I wish I could just jump in her page, eat right along beside her and enjoy the beach!

photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

Thanks so much, Sharon. I'm honored to make it two weeks in a row. I'm kinda bummed to see the end of the Air Show pictures.

Kim posted one of my favorites already. Love that one by Amy.

I actually had a chance to put a couple in my favorites so here's the other one. I adore this one by Sharon.

Kelly

My DD Gallery

My blog

Camera: Canon SD550, Nikon D80
    Lenses: 18-55mm, 55-200mm, 70-300mm
    Software: PS CS5, PS CC, Picasa, ACDSee 15

10. Of course, I put this beautiful birthday card in my own favorites last week. I love the color, the layers, the shadow work; it really took my breath away. Thanks, again, Agnieszka! Be sure to check out how the butterfly flutters its wings! (you can see it in the version she placed with the credits!)

Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

Every week the gallery is overflowing with so many beautiful pages. One of my favorites this week was this one that Joanne (jcarth910) did for her Photoshop Artistry class - Challenge No. 26 Magazine Layout

Sharon
    aka - justbnsharon

thank you both, debbie and kelly! it was definitely my favorite "moment" of the week! once again, such a wonderful community we share here at DD!
    Debbie

Thank you Kim (and Kelly!), come see us sometime!

Kim (KimR+) actually posted one of my favorites this week. I love hybrid projects and wish we would see more. I bet this picture looks wonderful in her kitchen. I love the alphas that she used!

Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

Aww, thanks Amy! I do love having this in my kitchen! I have another one in mind!!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

Thanks so much for the mention Liz!!

Thank you so much, Sharon for mentioning my page!

My choice this week is this page by pam (blkcow) of her granddaughter looking in the mirror. Pam's choices of papers and elements worked perfectly with the photo. The title pulls the entire page together.

Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

Thanks so much for the mention Joanne......I just returned home from visiting Clara. Such an honor to be included in this thead
    Pam

My Stuff: Nikon D80, Nikkor 50 mm 1.4, Nikkor 18 - 135mm, Nikkor 80 - 200mm, Speedlight SB-600 and my Epiphanie Lola Camera Bag!
    Software: Dell Studio XPS, PSE 11 and Bamboo Fun

18. I don't know where else to post this. Kim got a GSO in this thread: http://reallifescrapped.com/2014/08/...-month-xxth-2/. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by lizj View Post
    I don't know where else to post this. Kim got a GSO in this thread: http://reallifescrapped.com/2014/08/...-month-xxth-2/. Congrats!
    Ooooooo congrats to Kim! This has also been picked up in the 'Toot Toot!' forum. So much talent here at DD!
    Liz

My gear: Nikon D5000
    Software: PSE 7