Thread: Show us your favourites (July 21, 2014)

Show us your favourites (July 21, 2014)

THE FAVOURITES THREAD IS FOR LAYOUTS POSTED LAST WEEK. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE PAGES POSTED AFTER SUNDAY, JULY 20th.

PLEASE TRY TO LIMIT YOUR POST TO ONE PAGE. That gives others a chance to share their favorites, too!

Please show us pages that use DesignerDigitals products and provide a link (click here to learn more) . . . so we can see the details of the page in the gallery.

Sherry has created a stunning page seamlessly combining different times of the day at the same vantage point. Makes me want to race out and try that too. So ingenius. Well done Sherry.

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...lenge&cat=2486
    image.jpg

Hit me with your favourites from this past week.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

I am so glad to see that page got posted Carol, as it was so cool and definitely one of my faves! Another page that I just love is Trace's "Just Be You" with her adorable Poppy! Our creative mojos must have been in-line this week because we both had horizontal strip with the wonderful Readymade Journalers!

Sarah

My Gear: very old Canon EOS XS
    Software: Photoshop, Lightroom CC, ACDSee16

I fell in love with Elisabeth's cool page -- aren't those cutouts fabulous?

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...e=love&cat=500

Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

I am so happy that Candy is sharing her weekly pages with us. I always love the tidbits of life that she includes in her photos and her journaling is such a fun read.

~Kelly

To complete a page in 30 minutes or less is a daunting task. I adore this page!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

My fave this week is this page by Agnieszka (Arte Banale). I just love her design and the use of all the elements!

Liz

My gear: Nikon D5000
    Software: PSE 7

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Love this page by pam p.....her photo of the rose is amazing and color choices perfect

from the other.....pam p
    Pam

My Stuff: Nikon D80, Nikkor 50 mm 1.4, Nikkor 18 - 135mm, Nikkor 80 - 200mm, Speedlight SB-600 and my Epiphanie Lola Camera Bag!
    Software: Dell Studio XPS, PSE 11 and Bamboo Fun

Pam..thank you for the wonderful kind comments! Congratulations to all the other "favorites" ,your pages are beautiful!
    Pam

I've been loving Mollie's cookbook pages. They are all wonderful, but this is the cutest one yet!

Lynn (also known as Lynnie!)

Lizzie - you know

My fav this week is "Perfect summer" by blkcow. Colors, a mood, details and simplicity - perfect!

Agnieszka

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Thanks so much Agnieszka...such an honor to be mentioned in this thread. This makes my day
    Pam

My Stuff: Nikon D80, Nikkor 50 mm 1.4, Nikkor 18 - 135mm, Nikkor 80 - 200mm, Speedlight SB-600 and my Epiphanie Lola Camera Bag!
    Software: Dell Studio XPS, PSE 11 and Bamboo Fun

12. Thanks so much. Lynn! Bon appétit . . .
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

Aww, thanks so much Sarah!! I love that we were on the same wave length with those journalers!

I'm a little late to this thread but this beautiful page from Sharon really stood out to me last week.

Trace

14. Thanks, Carol, for starting the Favorites Thread. I was taking care of grandsons last week part of this week and missed seeing all of these wonderful pages. I'm playing catch up!
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57