Thread: Show us your favourites (July 14, 2014)

Show us your favourites (July 14, 2014)

THE FAVOURITES THREAD IS FOR LAYOUTS POSTED LAST WEEK. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE PAGES POSTED AFTER SUNDAY, JULY 13th.

PLEASE TRY TO LIMIT YOUR POST TO ONE PAGE. That gives others a chance to share their favorites, too!

Please show us pages that use DesignerDigitals products and provide a link (click here to learn more) . . . so we can see the details of the page in the gallery.

Brenda has started a Peace Campaign here at DD, we are changing the world, one peaceful scrapbook layout at a time. And this one by Susan (home in ottowa), it stopped me in my tracks. The use of the embellies is just so ultra clever, she's not only created an amazing page, but made me think outside the box as to how else I can use our goodies. Bravo Susan.

Hit me with your favourites from this past week.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

This page by our newest team member, Brenda blew me away.

~Kelly

3. Thank you for sharing my page here Kelly!

This page by Trace is just the cutest little girl page, and it doesn't hurt that her little Poppy has a smile that literally lights up a room.

Brenda

I absolutely loved Sharon's page "Sail Away"! Great title, great and such a cute photo!

Sarah

My Gear: very old Canon EOS XS
    Software: Photoshop, Lightroom CC, ACDSee16

So many things to love about this page that Sharon created for the photography challenge!

photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

Another Sharon fan here, I noticed that almost every other page in my favorites folder is from Sharon LOL
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

7. I really like this page from wvsandy for this week's Mask Appeal challenge.

The photos are so cute and I really love the black/white conversion and the small circular insert.

faithAly_CoolOff-copy.jpg
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

I'm a fan of Pam P's work, and was so impressed with her use of the patterned paper here! The empty slot in the frame just makes it perfect!

Chrissy x

My software: PSE 12 for Mac, run on my Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D or still my trusty IXUS 950IS ( though it clunks a lot opening its shutter), or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

I loved this one by Digi371 (sorry, I don't know your name), for the photography challenge. She's used the template so well, really making it he own with lots of different elements to support her theme - great job!
    Sharon

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Oh - I am so excited - I managed to do the whole image thing without looking at the instructions a hundred times!!! And because of you ~ Sarah, Kim and Anke! Thank you!
    Sharon

11. The response to Brenda's Peace Challenge is wonderful. I think Aino was truly inspired when she made this beautiful art:

Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

Aww, thanks so much Brenda! That has made my morning!

I really loved everything about this page by Amy... it sure looks like paradise!

Trace

Thank you Merr - I truly appreciate this.

I put this page by DELISAK in my favorites this week - another one from the Peace Challenge...

* Aino *

My gallery

: Nikon D4S & Nikon Df with various lenses.
    : Lightroom and PSCS6

As a former English teacher, I love words and alphas -- so Merr's (digigrandma) alphabet series is one of my faves. I love her most recent page -- so, so clever!

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...hi-abc&cat=500

Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Thank you so much, Trace! I am very honored to find my page here!

I love the colors and great photos mssp's "Thrilled".

Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

Wow, Chrissy what a wonderful surprise to see my page mentioned here in this line-up of gorgeous pages. I was just stopping by to try to catch up,when I noticed my page. You are so nice to comment and I agree totally with all the other page choices,they are awesome!!! Thanks so much!!
    Pam

17. Oh, Linda, thank you so much for the mention in this thread! I had fun putting that page together.
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57