Thread: Show Us Your Favorites!! (06-23-14)

1. Thumbs up Show Us Your Favorites!! (06-23-14)

THE FAVORITES THREAD IS FOR LAYOUTS POSTED LAST WEEK. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE PAGES POSTED AFTER SUNDAY, JUNE 22ND.

PLEASE TRY TO LIMIT YOUR POST TO ONE PAGE. That gives others a chance to share their favorites, too!

Please show us pages that use DesignerDigitals products and provide a link (click here to learn more) . . . so we can see the details of the page in the gallery.

Beckie's "Window Shopping" page has such a wonderfully nostalgic feel to it. I love her conversion technique, and combined with the blending it makes for a terrific Rockwell-esque page.

I look forward to seeing your favorites!
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

2. This beautiful layout by Ernie88 is artistic and nostalgic which is a lovely combination.

Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

This page by Sara (sarahorton) is pure genius -- love, love, love it!

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...n-2014&cat=500

Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

I really loved this page by jlholden15 - such fun colours & i love the variety of textures. Well done indeed!

5. Thanks, Linda! So honored to be mentioned here You made my day!

Carol's page is so cleverly done - I just love it! Her masking of the frame and ring are masterful!

Sara

My DD Gallery: sarahorton
    My Blog

I just loved all of the amazing detail in this page by Liz! There's so much inspiration packed into this page!

Trace

Thank you so much for the mention here Trace! I've had a rubbishy two days just feeling ugh but you've completely lifted my spirits and there's so much goodness in the gallery these days, it's such an honour to be mentioned here!
    Liz

My camera gear: Nikon D5000, Lenses - Tamron 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3, Nikon 28-80mm 1:3.3-5.6
    Computer: iMac
    Software: PSE 13

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

My fave for this week is this page by shell5490. I love how she's used the template and tweaked it by duplicating the frame. Her photo is, of course, adorable too!

Liz

My camera gear: Nikon D5000, Lenses - Tamron 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3, Nikon 28-80mm 1:3.3-5.6

I loved this one by Heather, such a great idea to document.

Chrissy x

My software: PSE 12 for Mac, run on my Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D or still my trusty IXUS 950IS ( though it clunks a lot opening its shutter), or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

This page by Jeanne is pure artistry!

Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

I wasn't in the gallery much this week, however two of my favourites were already mentioned here (Heather and Liz)! I just love catching up on the highlights from the week here in this thread!!
    Sarah

My Gear: very old Canon EOS XS
    Software: Photoshop, Lightroom CC, ACDSee16

12. Thanks, Amy. You made my day.

I love this page by Mungerre!!!

What am I doing wrong that it is not coming in full size????

Jeanne when you are grabbing the .jpg, you are doing it from the thumbnail in the gallery, rather than actually opening up the page and grabbing the full sized .jpg.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

14. Thanks, Carollee.

Thanks for the mention here Sarah! And I agree, this is a super thread to catch the highlights!
    Liz

Sam is on fire with photos of her grandchildren and I'm loving each and every one. This one especially. It just speaks volumes of the relationship they all have. Completely wonderful page.

Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

17. Thanks so much, --- what an honor Rachael

Thankyou Merrilee for mentioning my page here. It is an honour!!
    Erin

My camera- Canon Rebel SL1, my Iphone 5S
    My lenses- EFS-18-55mm IS, EFS 55-250mm telephoto IS,
    PSE 12