Thread: Subway Art

1. Subway Art

I'm trying to find a project that was posted during the "subway art" craze. It had the information for a new baby in the subway art style and was framed. Does anyone else remember this project and, if so, could you lead me to where I can find it in the gallery? I thought I had it in my favorites but I've just gone through them (lots of time and lots of fun!) and it's not there. Thanks!

EDIT: On second thought, this might have been a thread posted in the forum rather than in the gallery. Any help would still be appreciated.
    Patsy

2. Is it this one on the blog?
    Sara

My DD Gallery: sarahorton
    My Blog

3. Thanks, Sara, I must have missed that one. The one I'm thinking of someone had made and framed in an 8x10 frame for a gift and I think it was in the forum. This one will be a great alternative if I can't find the other one!
    Patsy

I reckon I've seen something like that too Patsy. I wonder if it's in the Hybrid Gallery.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

5. Patsy....was the printing done in different colors? If so, I think I saved it somewhere. Let me know and I will try to find it tonight when I get home from work.
    Kathie

my gallery

Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon D50
    Lenses: Nikkor: 50 mm 1.4, 24-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8, Micro 60mm 2.8G ED, 18-200mm VR, SB-800
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS2
    Computer Platform: It may be a PC, but at least it's fast

If not, Pinterest will be a goldmine of inspiration. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

This isn't framed, but thought it may help you along the way. I search for a few minutes trying to find a framed baby subway art, but didn't have any success. Good luck. Like Carol mentioned, pinterest should be a great help!

photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

8. Kathie, it was in shades of pinks or peaches I believe.

Kim, that is really awesome. I'll keep it in mind. I love the chalkboard look.

Carol, I did a search on Pinterest but I really, really liked the version here so I'm holding out hope until I can't wait any longer.

In the meantime I'm working on one like Lisa Pate's " Sophia Marie" ( sorry I can't figure out to add a link on the IPad!) only with a blue-gray background and white lettering. I'm not sure if I'll go with a more formal look or the subway art look for the lettering. That's the beauty of digital - I can change my mind as often as I want or need to!

thanks for all the help!
    Patsy

Here is one I did for Clara's nursery...but mine is pretty plain! I framed it in a scroll turquoise frame.

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...ursery&cat=500
    Pam

My Stuff: Nikon D80, Nikkor 50 mm 1.4, Nikkor 18 - 135mm, Nikkor 80 - 200mm, Speedlight SB-600 and my Epiphanie Lola Camera Bag!
    Software: Dell Studio XPS, PSE 11 and Bamboo Fun

10. Pam, I love it. I just added it to my favorites! Thank you!
    Patsy

11. The one I was thinking of was the one that Pam did. Love that!!!
    Kathie

my gallery

Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon D50
    Lenses: Nikkor: 50 mm 1.4, 24-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8, Micro 60mm 2.8G ED, 18-200mm VR, SB-800
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS2
    Computer Platform: It may be a PC, but at least it's fast