I don't know if anyone can help me with this but I am going nuts. I have an Etsy shop where I sell card and storyboard templates for photographers. They now have a feature that you can add the digital files to your listing for instant download, which is quite nice to not have to email links for them to download from 4shared. So I have several sets of 4 storyboards (11x14, 10x20) in PSD and TIFF that the file size is below 20 mb zipped (all 4 TIFF or 4 PSD files in one zipped folder). I created a single 12x12 storyboard today and tried to upload it and the file size is outrageously large compared to the others...I am talking 30 mb for one zipped PSD or TIFF file. There are no unncessary layers, etc, I have pared down the layers as much as possible so it can still be customized. Are there any settings that might have gotten changed that I need to reset? Or a zip program that is better than another that would help? I am going crazy trying to figure this out and would appreciate any help!!