Thread: Show Us Your Favorites!! (06-09-14)

1. Thumbs up Show Us Your Favorites!! (06-09-14)

THE FAVORITES THREAD IS FOR LAYOUTS POSTED LAST WEEK. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE PAGES POSTED AFTER SUNDAY, JUNE 2ND.

PLEASE TRY TO LIMIT YOUR POST TO ONE PAGE. That gives others a chance to share their favorites, too!

Please show us pages that use DesignerDigitals products and provide a link (click here to learn more) . . . so we can see the details of the page in the gallery.

Last Friday was an important milestone, as it marked the 70th anniversary of D-Day. I thought this page by MaggieMae was a wonderful sight in the gallery. It's a beautiful tribute to her heroic friend.

image.jpg

I look forward to seeing your favorites!
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

2. I love this one by Pam. It's incredibly beautiful and the photo is heartwarming. It really touched me.

Sara

My DD Gallery: sarahorton
    My Blog

Ahhh Cassie, that one went into my favourites too like a rocket, it's magnificent.

I also popped Sharon's page into my faves this past week, it's adorable, the photograph especially, but the simplicity of the whole page, but when you really look at it, it's not simple at all, everything especially chosen and perfectly placed. Bravo Sharon.

Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

I loved this page by Maruma for the CT scrap lift! Great choice of title alpha, love the edges, and such a cute photo!

Chrissy x

My software: PSE 12 for Mac, run on my Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D or still my trusty IXUS 950IS ( though it clunks a lot opening its shutter), or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

My favourite this week is "Always busy" by bawzie

Agnieszka

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Oh Chrissy, i came here to post this amazing page by Joanne:

and found my own page mentioned here!! Thank you!

Uly

This page my Lisa is just so, so sweet! I love the soft pinks and peaches! Just perfect!

Liz

My gear: Nikon D5000
    Software: PSE 7

I just adore this page by Erin!

photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

My favorite this week is by Jana. I love the page she created for the SSL.

~Kelly

Oh Sara....thank you so much for mentioning my page. It's such an honor being included in this thread.
    Pam

My Stuff: Nikon D80, Nikkor 50 mm 1.4, Nikkor 18 - 135mm, Nikkor 80 - 200mm, Speedlight SB-600 and my Epiphanie Lola Camera Bag!
    Software: Dell Studio XPS, PSE 11 and Bamboo Fun

11. Lynn Weber (aka Grandma Lynnie) posted my favorite for last week. First of all, the large photo and the smaller photos work together so well to tell the story. There is perfect placement of those smaller photos so that a good portion of the lovely carousel is showing. It's all colorful like a carnival, too. The photos tell a story of a wonderful time spent with a granddaughter. I tell you, Lynn and her DH take their grands on the coolest trips. The ticket cleverly completes the design and gives all the important information as to date and place. Well done, Lynn.

Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

Thank you so much, Cassie! I'm so honored to be included in this thread! Thank you!

I love this wonderful layout and the special moment captured by Merr:
    Julie

This one by Arte Banale is my favorite this week. Love the soft lilac tones that enhance her wonderful photo so beautifully.

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...arming&cat=502
    Karen

My Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS10
    My Software: Photoshop CS4 on a PC

It is quite an honor to be included in this thread, Merr. Thank you so much!
    Lynn (also known as Lynnie!)

i just can't stop staring at this beautiful page by Merr. LOVE IT!
    Debbie

Thank you Kim. It is an honour to have my page mentioned here among all the rest of the wonderful pages
    Erin

My camera- Canon Rebel SL1, my Iphone 5S
    My lenses- EFS-18-55mm IS, EFS 55-250mm telephoto IS,
    PSE 12

Thank you so much,Agnieszka,it is quite an honor to be mentioned here by such a talented artist as yourself. I love all the other choices made and congratulations to them,as well!!
    Pam

18. Thank you, Cassie, for starting us off with a timely layout in honor of the D Day Anniversary this year. Julie's page is special.

Thank you, Julie and Debbie, I am feeling quite chuffed (A term I learned from my British friends) right now to be included in this strong line up of favorites. I love our hobby!!
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

Karen - thank you so much!!!!
    Agnieszka

I was really taken with this one by sterkeurs. I love the way the triangles are cut out!!
    Sharon
    aka - justbnsharon

Wow, thanks Sharon!! This just made my day!!

I had a few faves this week, but this one by Mollie was just too sweet! Loved everything about it from the vintage look of the photo to the journaling down the side of the page.

Sarah

My Gear: very old Canon EOS XS
    Software: Photoshop, Lightroom CC, ACDSee16

This page by tracermajig is beautiful! Great job with the layering! Love the color palette with the beautiful photos!
    Janet
    software: CS3

My Gallery

Thank you, Uly for mentioning my page here! The Gallery was overflowing with loveliness this week, but this page by Carmel caught my eye:

Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

24. Sarah . . . thank you so very much for posting my layout of my children with our old horse!

Leafing through old albums seems to bring forgotten memories back, doesn't it?
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

Thanks so much, Janet! I'm a little late to this thread but that has made my week!
    Trace

Thanks for the mention Joanne
    Carmel
    AUSTRALIA